Medical Skin Lightening Products
Grab your hands on the most effective medical skin lightening creams from Livayush for a radiant and gorgeous complexion. Now, get clear, spot-free skin with our skin bleaching creams designed to boost your radiance.
Medical Skin Lightening
Medical Skin Lightening
Super Effective Medical Skin Lightening CreamsAll women regardless of age, want clear & radiant looking skin. Skin Lightening products also known as skin bleaching creams, whiteners, or fading creams work by reducing a pigment called melanin in the skin. It uses an active ingredient called hydroquinone which effectively work by bleaching the skin and treating hyperpigmentation.
Best Hydroquinone 4% Cream: Usage, Precautions, Side Effects, Drug Interactions, Dosage
Several women encounter the problem of dark patches on skin known as melasma, hyperpigmentation, freckles, “age spots” etc. It is caused due to the use of birth control pills, pregnancy, hormone medicines or some kind of injury to the skin. Hydroquinone 4% cream is skin lightening element that bleaches the skin and can treat hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation happens when the level of melanin has been increased in the skin because of the increase in melanocytes. Hydroquinone decreases the number of melanocytes present in the skin thereby bleaching your skin. Melanocytes are the cells that are responsible for producing melanin in your skin.
Hydroquinone 4% cream start showing results after consistently using it for four weeks. If you do not notice any kind of improvement in your skin tone even after continuous use for three months, you might need to talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you are wondering where to buy Hydroquinone then the answer is online. There are several reputed sellers present online that offer best hydroquinone cream at most reasonable prices. You just need to visit their website and place the order.
It is recommended to follow all the instructions given on the product package.
How to Use 4 Hydroquinone Cream?
- Before you apply moisturizer, take a small amount of 4 Hydroquinone cream and apply it evenly on the affected area.
- Massage it slowly till it gets absorbed into your skin.
- Apply hydroquinone 4 percent usually twice a day.
- Wash your hands after applying this cream to prevent it from affecting other regions of skin.
- Use this skin lightening cream only on skin, the incorrect application can lead to unwanted lightening.
Hydroquinone 4 Side Effects
- Some might experience stinging, mild burning, redness and dryness of the skin upon usage of Hydroquinone 4. But there is not much to worry about it.
- However in case you experience blistering, blue-black darkening of skin or skin cracking, immediately contact your doctor.
- It is quite rare to have an allergic reaction to Hydroquinone 4 but in case you notice a rash, swelling or itching of tongue, face, or throat, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing, seek medical help immediately.
Precautions for Using Hydroquinone 4 percent
- Use the skin lightening cream on affected areas only.
- Do not let the product enter into your mouth or eyes. If that happens flush it with lots of water.
- Check 4 hydroquinone cream for sensitivity by applying a little amount of cream on an unbroken patch of skin. If it causes minor redness then no need to worry. But if you notice any kind of itching, redness, swelling or blistering, contact your doctor.
- During the usage of this cream, avoid exposure to the sun for longer periods, tanning booths and sunlamps. Do not forget to wear sunscreen and protective clothing when going outdoors. Use of sunscreen is absolutely necessary when you are using Hydroquinone because even a little amount of sunlight can cause melanocytic activity.
- Keep hydroquinone cream out of the reach of children. If a child ingests it by mistake, seek medical help immediately.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history and any kind of medications you are already taking. Especially if you have asthma or any skin conditions such as Eczema or Psoriasis, discuss it with your doctor. Doctors and pharmacists are aware of drug interactions hence they can consult you regarding the use of Hydroquinone 4 along with other medications.
- It is not generally recommended to use skin lightening cream when you are pregnant or breastfeeding but if you really need it, you can discuss it with the doctor.
- Do not share your 4 hydroquinone cream with others.
StorageStore hydroquinone 4% cream at room temperature, away from moisture and light. Do not store it in the bathroom. Do not flush this product down the toilet unless you are instructed to do so. If expired, discard this cream immediately.
If someone has swallowed hydroquinone 4 percent or has overdosed, seek medical help immediately. Serious symptoms might include trouble breathing, passing out, tremors and seizures.
In case you miss your regular dose, apply it as soon as you remember. But if it already is time for your next dose, skip this one and resume your routine. Do not apply this product in excess to make up for the missed dose, it can prove fatal.
Where to Buy Hydroquinone?
You can avail Hydroquinone 4 cream over the counter easily even without skin lightening cream prescription, or you can get it prescribed from your doctor. Creams with hydroquinone as their primary ingredient, are the most prescribed skin lightening creams. If you decide to buy Hydroquinone over the counter online, you can explore different alternatives and avail great discount on the price.