Skin Care With Vitamin C Serum
VC-15 serum increases collagen production, eliminate fine lines and skin stretches when used in combination with tretinoin products. It vitaminizes and moisturizes the epidermis making skin glow. Along with its antioxidant properties, it has also got photoprotective, depigmenting and anti-inflammatory properties.
VC 15 contains L-ascorbic acid at a concentration of 15%. VC-15 serum promises to be non-irritating and non-comedogenic. It is available in a bottle of 15 ml along with a dropper. You can also use vitamin C for acne and acne scars.
VC-15 serum is a wonderful antioxidant that nourishes the skin while protecting it from free radical damage. Research has also found that Vitamin C can be beneficial in protecting skin from UVB rays. Thus, you can add a fabulous potent ingredient in your quest to better protect your skin from the sun.
How to Use Vitamin C Serum
- Clean and dry the face before applying.
- Apply a few drops to the skin and spread them all over the face.
- Perform a gentle massage and apply a moisturizer after 15 minutes.
- You can also use it in the combination of tretinoin or other creams, acids and exfoliants.
Key Ingredient Benefits
Vitamin C gives an anti-oxidant effect. Glycerin helps to naturally protect the skin by penetrating deep where it binds enough moisture to maintain optimum skin hydration. Arbutin provides a depigmenting effect by controlling the synthesis of the skin pigment melanin and promoting even distribution in the epidermis. Hyaluronic acid boosts skin moisture levels and improves the condition of dry skin.
Benefits of Vitamin C Serum
- Feel the instant tightening effect of VC-15.
- Over a period of time, you will be able to see younger, brighter and beautiful skin.
- VC-15 works well with all skin types, but most vitamin C serum benefits can be seen on dry, damaged and spotted skin.
- You can also use VC-15 serum for acne as it cleans out the pores, removes dead cells and helps reduce infection.
- The skin regains its elasticity with fine lines and wrinkles disappearing from the face.
General Instructions for Using Vitamin C for Acne
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it does happen, immediately wash it off thoroughly with water.
- Serum may appear colourless to golden yellow in colour. The colour change will not affect the performance and efficacy when stores and used as directed.
- Store between 15-30 degrees in a cool and dark place; away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use VC-15 serum if it turns dark brown.
Side Effects of Vitamin C Serum
Even though VC-15 serum is a super-heroic element that can save your skin, it may also cause some major or minor side effects which include irritation which can lead to redness especially if you are allergic to L-Ascorbic acid. Breakouts are yet another vitamin C serum side effects which can be disheartening. VC-15 can also cause flaky skin if you use too much of the serum.