- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Vicco Turmeric Cream
Vicco turmeric cream was manufactured by Vicco Labs. Since then, it has become a renowned as a huge manufacturer of herbal medicinal products. It is enriched with turmeric and sandalwood oil as major ingredients.
Vicco Turmeric Cream is an antiseptic cream that is used to treat various skin problems. It lightens and brightens your skin by making it look younger and prettier. This cream has excellent antiseptic properties that can heal your skin wounds, infections, minor burns, cuts, and injuries. We prepared Vicco turmeric cream from the rich and magnificent science of Ayurveda. The main benefit of applying this cream is to give you healthy-looking and glowing skin.
Different Uses Of Vicco Turmeric Cream
Vicco turmeric cream has various uses and we list some of them below.
- The main or foremost use of this cream is to provide you with glowing, healthy, and clear skin.
- This cream can be best used for daily hydration and nourishment of your skin.
- It is useful in making your skin look younger, clearer, and softer.
- We can also use Vicco turmeric cream as your daily night cream that would nourish and rejuvenate your skin cells during the nighttime.
- According to drug analysis, there are no side effects of using this cream.
- This cream is best suited for normal to oily skin.
- We can use Vicco Turmeric cream as a day cream or moisturizer simply after washing your face.
- You can also mix it with Vitamin E oil or capsules and apply it over your face before going to bed.
- We can also use this product as an anti-pimple cream in order to reduce your pimples.
- We can use it as a dark-spot remover and can help in diminishing the dark spots or pigmentation marks present over your face.
- We can use Vicco Turmeric cream as a disinfectant as it contains turmeric in it.
- We can use it with sunburns, small cuts, insect bites, and small to medium wounds.
How Vicco Turmeric Cream Works?
Vicco turmeric cream works by renewing your skin and giving it a fresh look. The active ingredients of this cream usually work by absorbing into your skin and repairing it from the inside. These ingredients usually work by restoring your skin glow by making your skin more soft and supple. This cream develops a protective layer around your skin and protects it from acne, pimples, and breakouts.
This amazing cream has a combination of Ayurvedic ingredients that do wonders for your skin. Some of its amazing ingredients include the following.
- Turmeric ( Curcuma Longa, Linn Rhizome Powder)
- Sorbitol as a moisturizing agent.
- Methyl Paraben as a preservative.
- Propylparaben as a perfuming agent.
- Sodium hydroxide.
- Sandalwood oil (Santalum Album)
- Dihydrogen oxide (water)
Possible Benefits of Using Vicco Turmeric Cream
Some possible benefits of using Vicco Turmeric cream are written as follows.
- Vicco Turmeric cream is beneficial for removing the imperfections present on your skin.
- This cream is made up of natural or organic ingredients that contain Ayurvedic properties in them.
- This cream has a soothing fragrance and it has healing properties present in it.
- It does not have any harmful effects or any side effects.
- Vicco turmeric cream is beneficial in making your skin look softer and supple.
- This cream is non-greasy in its formulation. So, it is best suited for people with oily skin.
Side Effects Of Using Vicco Turmeric Cream
There are some side effects of using Vicco Turmeric cream are listed and explained below.
- This cream is not suitable for those who have dry skin or roughness on their skin.
- Vicco turmeric cream has a drying formula which is not suggested for winter.
- We advise it to mix this cream with a good quality skin lotion in order to make your skin more soft.
- This cream is slower in showing its effect because of its Ayurvedic formulation.
- Persons who are allergic to any of the ingredients present in this cream should not use this product.
Active Ingredients In Vicco Turmeric Cream
The active ingredients that are contained in Vicco Turmeric cream are listed and explained as follows.
Storage Instructions of Vicco Turmeric Cream
We should keep Vicco turmeric cream at a cool temperature of not over 30 degrees Celsius. Keep this cream away from direct heat, light, and moisture. Ensure to store it in a safe place away from the reach of small children or adolescents.
General Instructions Related To the Use of Vicco Turmeric Cream
Vicco Turmeric cream is one of the best creams that is used for skin lightening and brightening purposes. However, some of the general instructions related to the proper usage of this cream are as follows.
- If your skin is allergic to any skin-lightening cream previously, then you should consult your skin doctor before using this product.
- Inform your doctor about all the other skincare products that you are using in your daily routine.
- First, clean your face with a mild face wash or foaming cleanser.
- Take a small amount of this cream and gently apply it over your neck and face in a circular motion.
- Massage the cream with your fingertips slowly and let the product absorb into your skin.
- If you are using the Vicco turmeric cream with a foam base, then apply it gently on your face. Massage it for 15 to 20 seconds and rinse your face afterwards.
Precautions and Warnings Related To Vicco Turmeric Cream
There are some precautions and warnings that should be followed while using Vicco Turmeric cream.
- You should always consult your skin doctor or skin specialist before using Vicco Turmeric cream.
- Clean your hands properly before applying this cream.
- Use lukewarm water for rinsing your face in order to apply Vicco Turmeric cream.
- This product is vegan and does not contain any harmful chemicals in it.
- Try to check it by applying it to a small area over your hands. If irritation persists, then you should stop using this cream.
You can buy it from our website, namely LivAyush. Com at cheap and affordable prices. However, this product is easily available at pharmacy shops or grocery stores.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Vicco Turmeric cream be applied daily?
The answer to this question is yes. You can apply this cream daily after washing your face in the morning. You can also apply it as a night cream in order to repair your skin at nighttime.
Does Vicco Turmeric cream be helpful in removing tanning from your skin?
Yes, this cream is really helpful in removing tanning from your skin. As it contains turmeric, so it would remove dead skin cells and remove tanning.
Can I apply Vicco Turmeric cream on acne, pimples, or breakouts?
We can apply Vicco Turmeric cream on acne or pimples as it contains an antiseptic agent turmeric in it. Turmeric helps in reducing the growth of pimples and acne on the skin.
Why is Vicco Turmeric cream good for oily skin?
Vicco turmeric cream is good for oily skin as it unclogs the skin’s pores, improves the overall texture of your skin, and moisturizes your skin to a great extent.
Can Vicco Turmeric cream be used for skin brightening?
Vicco Turmeric cream can be used for the purpose of skin lightening and brightening. It can easily reduce the dark spots and dry patches present on your skin.