Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone
$41.99 – $199.08
Tri Luma cream, one of the most powerful depigmentation creams, is manufactured by Galderma. It contains 3 active ingredients: hydroquinone 4% for depigmentation, Fluocinolone 0.01% for skin inflammation, and tretinoin 0.05% for skin exfoliation. The triple components work for triple problems namely melasma, skin hyperpigmentation, dark spots, freckles, and inflammation. It also cures other skin problems that might hamper everyday situations.
Product Price List
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 1-tube
$41.99 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 2-tubes
$40.32 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 3-tube
$39.9 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 4-tube
$37.8 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 5-tube-s
$35.7 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 6-tube
$33.18 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone Description
As part of its triple-action formula, Galderma’s Tri-Luma cream uses 4% hydroquinone, 0.05% tretinoin, and 0.01% fluocinolone to cure melasma, hyperpigmentation, freckles, dark spots, and inflammation of the skin.
Here at Livayush, we offer certified pure Tri Luma hydroquinone Cream for sale at our online store, so you can easily buy Tri Luma Cream online. When you compare Tri-Luma cream prices with other online stores, you’ll find that it’s discounted.
Tri-Luma is an FDA-approved treatment for melasma that has three active ingredients that are combined to treat dark spots associated with moderate to severe melasma.
Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.01%– It is a mild corticosteroid that reduces inflammation.
Hydroquinone 4%– It is a depigmenting agent that reduces the formation and synthesis of melanin, a skin-darkening agent, to help brighten the skin.
Tretinoin 0.05%– It works by increasing the regeneration of skin cells, which helps exfoliate the skin.
How to Use Tri Luma Cream?
- You can use a mild soapless cleanser to gently wash your face and neck before applying the cream.
- After washing the skin, pat it dry with a towel.
- A thin layer of cream should be applied to the affected area 30 minutes before bedtime or according to your doctor’s instructions.
- Make sure the cream is absorbed into the skin by rubbing it gently.
- You should not bandage or cover up the treated area unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
What are Fluocinolone, Hydroquinone, and Tri Luma?
- An anti-inflammatory steroid, fluocinolone reduces inflammation or swelling.
- As a skin-lightening agent, hydroquinone bleaches the skin and is useful for treating hyperpigmentation of different types.
- Added to your skin’s renewal process is Tretinoin (Tri-Luma), an especially powerful form of vitamin A.
- The topical (for use on the skin) combination of fluocinolone, hydroquinone, and tretinoin treats melasma (dark spots on the skin).
- There are also other uses for fluocinolone, hydroquinone, and tretinoin topical that are not listed here.
- The cream should be used for external purposes only.
- Use good quality sunscreen over the affected area if you are going out. It is important to protect yourself from harmful UV rays, sunlight, extreme weather conditions, wind, tanning booths, etc.
- You can apply moisturizer to the area to avoid dryness.
- Avid of using any other cosmetic products on the affected area.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not apply extra cream to overcompensate or for faster results. Applying excessive cream can result in skin peeling.
- Wait patiently for 4 weeks to see some results with the cream.
It is not recommended to use this medication if you have an allergy to fluocinolone, hydroquinone, or tretinoin. You should consult your doctor before purchasing Triluma online.
To ensure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor about any prior conditions:
- Asthama; or
- A sulfite allergy.
It is possible to harm an unborn child by using fluocinolone, hydroquinone, and tretinoin topical during pregnancy. If you become pregnant while taking this medication or are pregnant while taking it, consult your doctor.
Side Effects of Tri Luma Cream
While there are no side effects of using Tri Luma hydroquinone cream, people with extremely sensitive skin can experience acne, dryness, itching, erythema, skin peeling, burning sensation, irritation, or black and blue discoloration. If these conditions continue for a long time consult your doctor immediately. Always do a patch test before the final application on your skin. Stop taking the cream if you face any of the above-mentioned allergic reactions.
Discontinue using this medication and consult your doctor at once if you have:
- Darkening or discoloration on the area where you have applied the cream
- Irritation or burning sensation in your eyes.
- Redness, itchiness, extreme dryness, etc.
- Burning or swelling of the skin near the affected area.
- Potential side effects of absorbing fluocinolone through your skin can include problems in sleep patterns or muscle weakness; loss of hunger, looseness of the bowels; weight loss or weight gain (particularly in your face or your upper back and torso); slow wound healing, thinning skin, increase in body hair; changes in sexual capacity; anxiety, uneasiness, feeling cranky.
Where to Buy Tri Lumauma Cream?
You can buy Tri Luma cream online on various platforms. Always keep a check for added discounts on the Livayush website. We usually offer products at a lower cost than other websites. Tri-Luma can also be bought from some pharmacies. However, always buy from trusted sources as many fake creams are floating in the market.
How does Tri Lumauma Cream work
Tri-Luma cream is composed of three main substances: Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.01% which is a mild corticosteroid that reduces inflammation, and Hydroquinone 4% which helps to brighten the skin by reducing melanin production. Tretinoin 0.05% works by increasing the regeneration of cells and keeping the skin young and healthy.
Uses of Tri Luma Cream
The Tri-Luma cream has triple its benefits. If you are suffering from any skin conditions especially pigmentation, darkening, spots, freckles, stretch marks, or any other skin conditions related to aging, hormonal changes, or skin damage to due overexposure to the sun, Tri-Luma has a solution for it. It has three active ingredients that work on all these skin conditions.
Tri Luma Cream composition
Tri-Luma cream has three active ingredients hydroquinone 4% for depigmentation, Fluocinolone 0.01% for skin inflammation, and tretinoin 0.05% for skin exfoliation. Together they work against various other skin problems too and give a very radiant and glowing effect!
The cream should be used once every evening before going to bed. You can also consult your doctor to know more about how to use it correctly. The directions of use behind the cover can also assist. In case you have missed a dose, do not try to overcompensate. Simply follow your normal routine.
There are three main active ingredients in the product: hydroquinone 4% for depigmentation, Fluocinolone 0.01% for skin inflammation, and tretinoin 0.05% for skin exfoliation. Together these three ingredients also help to fight other skin-related problems related to aging, hormonal change, and excessive exposure to sun or UV rays.
Store the Tri-Luma cream in a cool and dry place away from the reach of children or pet animals. The cream should not be in contact with direct sunlight as it can mess with the chemical composition of the product.
Tri Luma Cream Benefits
Tri Luma cream has a lot of benefits. The cream is mainly composed of three active ingredients hydroquinone 4%, Fluocinolone 0.01%, and tretinoin which helps to lighten the dark spots, smoothen the skin texture, and help with problems such as inflammation, irritation, or any stinging sensation.
- Make sure to not expose the cream to the sun otherwise it can cause harmful reactions.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- In case of ingestion, visit a doctor immediately.
- In case of any side effects, reach out for professional help
- Do not let the medicine near your mouth or eyes.
Does Tri-Luma lighten skin?
Tri-luma contains hydroquinone which is the agent responsible for lighting the skin. Hydroquinone is the substance that helps to reduce the production of melanin in the skin which is responsible for darkening the skin.
Can I use Tri-Luma every night?
Tri-Luma is supposed to be used once a day at night. Regular and consistent use of the cream will reap some amazing benefits. Else, follow the directions given by your doctor.
How long should I use Tri-Luma cream?
It takes the Tri-Luma cream at least 2-3 weeks to start showing some visible results. While the cream starts working immediately after use, it will take some time for the cells to adjust. The skin cells die and regenerate themselves after every few days. Thus it is important to stay consistent with the application of the cream.
Can I use Tri-Luma all over my face?
It is better to use the cram only on places that are affected. Overusing the cream is not advisable as it can only cause problems. Always make sure that you are using sunscreen after the application of the cream.
Does Tri-Luma darken skin?
Tri-Luma has components like hydroquinone that lightens the darkened spots by reducing the overproduction of melanin. The change will not happen overnight and one has to use the product consistently for a long period to see results.
Does Tri-Luma have retinol in it?
Tri-Luma contains retinol which helps in brightening the dull skill and bringing it back to life. It rejuvenates the skin in various ways by which it looks more radiant.
Does melasma come back after Tri-Luma?
Hydroquinone is proven to reduce the amount of skin discoloration caused by melasma. For most people, the changes occur after 8 to 12 weeks of usage. Some people might start seeing improvement even earlier. However, if you do not start seeing any change within 3 months of consistent use, discontinue the usage.
Hydrouonine does not treat melasma completely on its own and would often require a combination of retinoids such as tretinoin. For melasma that is persistent, it is used with corticosteroids besides retinoids. While the risk of side effects increases because corticosteroids can cause them when used for the long term, the treatment is quite effective.
When should I stop using Tri-Luma?
For most people, the changes occur after 8 to 12 weeks of usage. Some people might start seeing improvement even earlier. However, if you do not start seeing any change within 3 months of consistent use, discontinue the usage.
Can I mix Tri Luma with moisturizer?
It is better to apply moisturizer after the application of Tri-Luma cream rather than mixing them. Mixing them will reduce the effect of the cream and would not allow the active ingredients to work on the problem area well.
Does TRI-LUMA Cream need to be refrigerated?
No. Tri Luma cream only needs to be placed in a cool and dry place. You do not need to refrigerate it. Just make sure that you are not exposing the cream to direct sunlight as it can hamper the chemical composition.
How do you apply TRI-LUMA Cream?
Tri-Luma cream can be applied to the affected area directly. Make sure to wash your hands before and after the application. Clean the affected area with chemical-free soap and lukewarm water. Always wear sunscreen after the application of Tri-Luma to protect it from the sun and UV rays.