Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone
$41.99 – $199.08
Tri Luma cream, manufactured by Galderma, contains 3 active ingredients. It has a powerful depigmenting agent- hydroquinone 4%, Fluocinolone 0.01% for skin inflammation and tretinoin 0.05% for skin exfoliation. It is a triple combination cream which works for melasma, skin hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and freckles, reduce inflammation and treat other skin conditions.
Product Price List
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 1-tube
$41.99 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 2-tubes
$40.32 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 3-tube
$39.9 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 4-tube
$37.8 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 5-tube-s
$35.7 Per Tube
Tri-Luma Cream: Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone - 6-tube
$33.18 Per Tube
Buy Tri-Luma Cream Online
Manufactured by the reputable Galderma, Tri Luma cream is a triple-action formula with hydroquinone 4%, tretinoin 0.05% and Fluocinolone 0.01% to cure melasma, hyperpigmentation, freckles, dark spots, skin inflammation and other skin conditions.
At Livayush, we supply pure certified Tri-Luma Cream for sale at our online shop that you can buy easily online.
Tri Luma is an FDA approved melasma treatment with 3 active ingredients uniquely combined for short-term treatment of dark spots associated with moderate to severe facial melasma.
- Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.01%– It is a mild corticosteroid that reduces inflammation.
- Hydroquinone 4%– It is a depigmenting agent that interrupts the formation and synthesis of melanin to help lighten the skin.
- Tretinoin 0.05%– It works by increasing the skin cell turnover, which helps exfoliate the skin.
How to Use Tri Luma Cream?
- Gently wash your face and neck before using the cream with a mild soap less cleanser.
- Rinse and pat dry the skin.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream to the affected area, once daily, 30 minutes before bedtime or as directed by your doctor.
- Rub the cream gently to get it absorbed into the skin.
- Don’t bandage or cover-up the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
What is Fluocinolone, Hydroquinone, and Tri-Luma?
- Fluocinolone is a steroid that lessens inflammation or swelling.
- Hydroquinone is a skin-lightening substance that bleaches the skin, which can be helpful for treating different types of hyperpigmentation.
- Tretinoin (Tri-Luma) is a type of vitamin A that aids the skin to renew itself more quickly.
- Fluocinolone, hydroquinone, and tretinoin topical (for use on the skin) is a mixed medicine used to treat melasma (dark skin patches) on the face.
- Fluocinolone, hydroquinone, and tretinoin topical may also be utilized for purposes not listed in this description.
- The cream is indicated for topical application only.
- Use a good quality sunscreen as the treated skin becomes more sensitive to the sun. Avoid exposure to sunlight, artificial UV lights, sun lamps, extreme heat, wind or cold.
- To avoid dryness, use moisturizer, after washing the treated area.
- Don’t use any other cosmetic products on the treated area.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Don’t apply lesser or more quantity of the cream than instructed. Applying an excessive amount may result in skin peeling.
If you are allergic to fluocinolone, hydroquinone, or tretinoin then do not use this medication.
To ensure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- Asthama; or
- A sulfite allergy.
By using fluocinolone, hydroquinone, and tretinoin topical in the event of pregnancy could harm the unborn baby. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or if you become pregnant while using this medication.
Side Effects of Tri Luma Cream
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using Tri Luma cream which include acne, dryness, itching, erythema, skin peeling or black-blue discolouration on the skin or severe irritation. If condition persists, consult your doctor immediately. Stop using the cream if you face any allergic reaction to the ingredients.
Discontinue using this medication and consult your doctor at once if you have:
- Darkening or discoloration of the treated skin;
- Irritation in your eyes, nose, or mouth;
- Serious skin redness, itching, stripping, rankling, or crusting;
- Serious burning or swelling of the skin; or
- Potential indications of absorbing fluocinolone through your skin- – worsening sleepiness or muscle weakness; loss of hunger, looseness of the bowels; weight loss or weight gain (particularly in your face or your upper back and torso); slow wound healing, thinning skin, increase in body hair; changes in sexual capacity; anxiety, uneasiness, feeling crabby.
Where to Buy Tri Luma Cream?
You can buy Tri-Luma cream online, shop at low rates from Livayush or over the counter as prescribed by the doctor. Order Tri-Luma cream online as we provide the best Tri-Luma cream for sale just a tap away.