- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Tretinoin Microsphere Gel – Retino A Micro
Tretinoin microsphere gel is manufactured by one of the biggest companies in pharma, Janssen. It is a microsponge formulation that contains 0.04% or 0.1% all-trans retinoic acid (also called ATRA) for the treatment of problems such as acne, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and signs of aging.
Retino-A Microsphere Gel is a gel-based ointment that contains Vitamin A in its composition that helps to reduce and eventually remove any problems related to wrinkles, acne, blackheads, age spots, rough skin, patching, hormonal-related issues, and even melasma. It is oil-free and so comfortable to be used by people who have oily skin.
The gel is FDA approved and is one of the most effective drugs that help to reduce the signs of the above-mentioned problems. The ointment comes in two concentrations: moderate- 0.04% and strong- 0.1%. Retino-A Microsphere Gel is a whole new product with amazing technology to cater to multiple skin diseases at the same time.
Benefits of Tretinoin Microsphere Gel 0.1 and 0.04
- Retino-A Microsphere Gel has Tretinoin and Vitamin A which helps to reduce and gradually make wrinkles, pimples, blackheads, spots, aging, and other conditions disappear.
- It is great for people with oily skin.
- It removes the spots that appear after acne and pimples.
- The gel also helps to diminish the signs of blackheads and whiteheads as it hardens the outer layer and blocks the pores.
- Retino-A Microsphere Gel helps to rejuvenate the skin, even out the skin tone and helps to control wrinkles and other age-related problems.
- Removes dark spots and darkening of the sin. Brings a beautiful glow.
How to Use Tretinoin Microsphere Gel?
- Always consult your dermatologist before you start out using the cream.
- Always clear the surface of the skin before the first application. Wait before your skin is completely dry.
- Apply a thin layer of gel over the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening. Make sure it does not get into the mouth, eye, or nose.
- After the skin has gotten used to the product, you can apply it twice after consulting with your doctor.
- Avoid using other products for at least 1 hour after the application of the gel.
- You can start noticing some results after 1-4 weeks of consistent application.
- Make sure to keep it out of the reach of children who are less than 12 years old.
- Avoid using the Retino-A Microsphere Gel if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid getting your skin exposed to sunlight, sunlamp, or tanning booths as it can harm the skin. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing to protect your skin.
- Avoid any kind of waxing procedure or chemicals on your face to remove the unwanted hair while using the Retino-A Microsphere Gel
Side Effects of Retino-A Micro Gel
You might experience some kind of side effects by using the Retino-A Microsphere Gel which can include dryness, burning, redness, and increased sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays. However, it is nothing serious. If the condition persists over the long term, you may consult your doctor immediately.
Uses of Tretinoin Microsphere Gel
- Retino-A Microsphere Gel helps to clear out the damaged skin by cleansing the pores and tightening them.
- It is used for removing wrinkles, fine lines, and other age-related problems.
- It decreases the changes due to hormones like dark spots, etc.
- It brings radiance and glows to the skin by rejuvenating the dead skin cells.
Tretinoin Microsphere Gel Composition
Each gram of Tretinoin gel contains Tretinoin as its active ingredient and stearic acid, isopropyl myristate, polyoxyl 40 stearates, stearyl alcohol, xanthan gum, sorbic acid, butylated hydroxytoluene, and purified water as other ingredients.
Dosage of Retino-A Micro Gel
Retino-A Micros Gel should be used once a day initially and preferably at night time. Once you start feeling comfortable with the gel, you can use it twice too. The best advice is to consult your doctor before usage or read the back of the cover.
Tretinoin is the active ingredient in Retino-A Microsphere Gel which helps to repair damaged skin and close the pores. It also helps to overcome or reduce other skin-related problems like dark spots, etc.
You should store the Retino-A Microsphere Gel in a cool and dry place. You must not refrigerate it and keep it at normal room temperature with a temperature, of not more than 25 degrees Celsius. Do not expose it to direct sunlight as it can change the chemical composition.
Precautions and Warning
- Do not overexpose your skin or the product to the sun as it can cause damage.
- Do not keep the Retino-A Microsphere Gel in reach of the children or animals as it can be detrimental.
- Avoid sunbaths or sunlamps.
- Do not use the product past its expiry date.
- Make sure that the product is sealed when you buy it as a lot of fake or low-quality products are floating online.
Always get a patch test before direct application to your face.
Make sure your face and hands are completely cleaned before using the product.
Never compromise on quality as using a fake or expired product can cause damage to your skin.
Avoid direct sun exposure and cover yourself to protect yourself from UV rays.
Buying Guide of Tretinoin Microsphere Gel
It is possible to buy Retino-A Micro Gel online on the Livayush website. There are superb offers that you can choose from and save some bucks. The prices are already at a discount. This gel can also be bought over the counter by a good and reliable pharmacist.
Can tretinoin cream be used daily?
Yes, Retino-A Microsphere Gel is supposed to be used every day for at least 3-4 weeks to see some change. The gel must be used consistently to see some change otherwise there won’t be effective results.
What should I avoid when using tretinoin?
Avoid using makeup directly after the application of the gel. You must also avoid going into the sun directly or using tanning booths, or sunlamps. All this can damamge yoru skin. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid using Retino-A Microsphere Gel as it can hamper the growth of the child.
How quickly does tretinoin work?
Retino-A Microsphere Gel would need two to three weeks of consistent use to see any visible change. Make sure you do not miss any dosage or try to overcompensate for the missed one. It can cause side effects and damage the skin.
Can I use tretinoin with moisturizer?
Retino-A Microsphere Gel is ideally followed by sunscreen to protect from UV rays. However, if you feel your skin is dry you can apply it with a moisturizer. Make sure you are using the moisturizer 15 to 20 minutes after the application of the gel.
Does tretinoin make you look younger?
Retino-A Microsphere Gel contains tretinoin which is responsible for tightening the pores and regenerating dead skin cells. The dead cells are then replaced by younger cells which makes the skin more radiant and glowing.
Does tretinoin darken skin?
Retino-A Microsphere Gel does not darken the ski. It replaces the old skin cells with younger ones giving you a lighter shade, and a glowing texture, and making you look radiant. You need to use the gel quite consistently to see any results.
Do you wash tretinoin off in the morning?
If you have applied Retino-A Microsphere Gel at night, you can wash it off easily as you wash your face in the morning. It can be followed by your regular skincare routine. However, make sure to protect yourself from the sun and always be consistent with your usage.
Does tretinoin help under the eyes?
Retino-A Microsphere Gel does brighten the skin and the damaged cells are replaced by new cells. Thus, it can have some positive impact on the under-eye skin. However, to reduce puffiness or swelling, make sure to have a healthy diet and sleep well.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no reviews yet.