- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% (Tacroz Forte)
Eczema – Causes and Treatment
Tacroz Forte Ointment (Tacrolimus) is a common generic version of a popular Protopic Tacrolimus lotion. Tacroz is used to cure atopic dermatitis or known by its other name, eczema. It is a kind of inflammation of the skin (dermatitis) where the skin ends up becoming rough, itchy, and flaky and ends in chapped, red, bleeding skin. Clear fluid may come into the affected areas, which thickens over time.
Tacroz Forte Ointment (Tacrolimus) is manufactured by Glenmark. Tacroz Forte has 0.1% Tacrolimus which is a quality alternative to the popular Protopic tacrolimus cream. The ointment is used for curing atopic dermatitis which is commonly known as eczema. Eczema is a skin disease where a small part of the skin becomes rough and inflamed with blisters. These blisters are itchy and can cause bleeding. It then results in red and scraped skin which is swollen and cracked. You might also find that a colorless fluid also comes out of the affected area which thickens over time.
How Does Tacroz Forte 0.1 Work?
Tacroz forte ointment reduced inflammation and hinders the enzyme that is essential for the multiplication of the T-cells. These are the kind of cells that activates the immune system. It thus helps to kill the bacteria and other contaminated components.
How to Use Tacrolimus Ointment?
- Wash your hands before and after using the Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% (Tacroz Forte). Dry your hands properly and wait for at least 15 minutes to apply for the appointment.
- Apply a thin layer of the Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% (Tacroz Forte) to the affected areas of the skin and rub it in completely to get it absorbed.
- Wash your hands properly after use so that they do not interact with other parts of the skin.
- Don’t wash your hands if they are the ones that are affected.
- You can cover the affected area lightly with some clothes but do not tie them up in bandages.
- Apply the Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% (Tacroz Forte) twice in the morning and evening over the affected area as written on the packaging or seek the advice of your doctor.
- Avoid getting into your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- Keep the Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% (Tacroz Forte) out of the reach of children.
- Avoid any kind of contact with the eyes, mouth, or nose. Do not use it on any open wounds either. In case of any accidental contact with these places, rinse them off immediately.
- Avoid using Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% (Tacroz Forte) if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is always better to contact your doctor in such cases.
- Make sure you tell about any allergies to your doctor beforehand.
- Do not give any direct exposure to the sun while the cream has been applied to your skin. Always use sunscreen with a higher SPF or wear protective clothing.
Side Effects of Tacrolimus Ointment
When you start applying Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% (Tacroz Forte) you might experience some side effects which can include itching, burning, redness, redness, headache, allergic reactions, and flu symptoms. However, these effects are not too serious and would go away after a week or so. In case it persists or gets worsens, immediately seek medical attention.
Uses of Tacrolimus Ointment
Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% (Tacroz Forte) is used to
Tacrolimus Ointment composition
Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% (Tacroz Forte) is a kind of immunosuppressant that is used to treat problems due to eczema. It treats inflamed and red skin that causes itching and hence leads to bleeding.
Dosage of Tacrolimus Ointment
Tacrolimus Ointment of 0.1% is supposed to be used twice a day. You will start noticing the results within 6 weeks. It also depends on the skin type and how early the skin will start showing the effect. In case you do not see any noticeable change even after 6 weeks, stop using the cream and consult your doctor. Do not try to overuse it if you miss a dose. Instead, go back to your regular usage.
The Tacrolimus Ointment is 0.1% is composed of Active Ingredient: tacrolimus, either 0.03% or 0.1%, or the Inactive Ingredients: mineral oil, paraffin, propylene carbonate, white petrolatum, and white wax.
The Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% can be stored in cool and dry conditions. Do not refrigerate it or expose it to sunlight s it can change the chemical composition of the cream. Keep it out of the reach of children.
Tacrolimus Ointment Benefits
Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% can help treat eczema with which thousands of people suffer. It helps to treat the conditions caused due to the skin problem by suppressing immunity and fighting through the bacteria.
Precautions and Warning
- Do not expose your skin to the sun. Always wear sunscreen and cover with clothing.
- Do not keep the ointment in reach of the children or pets.
- Do not over-apply the ointment as it can cause adverse reactions.
- Make sure to not use expired cream.
- Avoid using it if the seal is broken or the tube is punctured or leaking.
- Avoid the usage of tanning booths and sunlamps.
Keep the Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% away from the reach of kids and animals.
Sun exposure can cause some side effects so make sure you are not getting direct sunlight. Always swear on a good quality SPF and cover yourself with protective clothing.
In case of contact with Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% with mouth, nose, or eyes, rinse immediately.
In case you feel any side effects that have persisted for a long time, consult your doctor.
Do not use any chemical product over the affected area.
Do not bleach or wax the affected skin.
Buying Guide of Tacrolimus Ointment
You can buy Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% at a very discounted price on the Livayush website. The cream is also available at great offers if you buy it in bulk. Make sure to be aware of the fake products that are sold online and only buy from a reputable company. You can also buy Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% over the counter.
Is tacrolimus ointment safe for the face?
Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% is safe for any part of the body which is suffering from inflammation or redness. The ointment is to cure eczema and similar conditions and can be used on the face without any problem.
Is tacrolimus ointment a steroid?
Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% is not a steroid. It contains tacrolimus, either 0.03% or 0.1% as an active ingredient which helps to suppress immunity and then fight the bacteria. It helps to give relief from the symptoms of eczema.
Is tacrolimus antifungal?
Yes, Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% is antifungal and helps to solve any problems that are related to eczema. It is also a suppressant that suppresses immunity to work well. It helps to cure related problems as well.
Does tacrolimus help jock itch?
Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% can help you get relieved jock itch as it kills bacteria and fungus infections of the skin. It is an immunosuppressant that suppresses the immunity to fight the infection and helps relieve the side effects.
How often should I apply tacrolimus?
You can apply Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% twice a day or as directed by your doctor. Make sure to apply the ointment consistently for at least 6 weeks to see some visible results. Do not overall get the results faster.
Does tacrolimus help pigmentation?
Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1% might help with pigmentation as it helps to relieve the redness of the skin caused due to excessive itching in eczema. It also helps to heal flaky and dry skin.