Sefpil cream is manufactured by Ethicare Remedies. The cream contains mandelic acid 10% and glycolic acid 5% in pure forms as active ingredients. It is used to treat skin conditions like melasma, post-acne, black spots, freckles and acne. The cream is also used to treat mild to moderate wrinkles and dermal melasma.
The cream contains the following ingredients: Mandelic acid, Glycolic acid, Tocopheryl acetate, D-Panthenol, Silicon oil.
How Does Sefpil Mandelic Acid Cream Work?
The mandelic acid in cream boosts skin cell turnover by dissolving the tiny anti-bonds that holds the cells together. This sloughs away the dull and dead skin cells by relieving smooth and healthy ones. A large size mandelic molecule absorbs more slowly than other AHAs, means it won’t cause any kind of skin irritation even on the sensitive skin.
When added to a daily skincare regimen, mandelic acid accelerates cell turnover to strengthen collagen production and reverse the damage caused by ageing and sun exposure. It also helps regulate sebum production to prevent blemishes.
Benefits of Sefpil Cream
- The mandelic acid cream keeps skin free from bacteria, acne and clear blemishes and black skin spots.
- Used to treat melasma, post-acne spots, and acne, mild to moderate wrinkles, photo ageing and dermal melasma.
- Blocks the action of free radicals and heavy metals by cleansing the skin from harmful effects of the environment
- The cream has amazing anti-inflammatory effects, reduces the risks of inflammation and inhibits the proliferation of microbes including the acne-causing ones.
- Inform your doctor about your current list of medications, diseases, and medical history before using this cream.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and nose. In case of accidental contact, wash thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Don’t apply on dry, sunburned, chapped, broken or inflamed skin before consulting your doctor.
- Applying excessive amounts may cause skin peeling. So, use a thin layer of the cream.
- Not recommended to be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women unless instructed by the doctor.
Side Effects of Sefpil Cream
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using Sefpil cream which includes erythema, mild burning, contact dermatitis, stinging sensation and erythema multiforme. Discontinue using the cream and contact your doctor immediately if these side effects don’t go away, the condition worsens or if you experience any allergic reactions.