- 3x - 05%
- 6x - 21%
Retino A Tretinoin Cream USP 20g
$91.17 – $151.63
Tretinoin Cream is manufactured by a reputable brand, Johnson & Johnson. Tretinoin is a kind of Retinoids that are important regulators of cell reproduction, proliferation, and differentiation that is used to treat acne and skin damage due to long exposure to the sun, aging, or hormonal changes.
Product Price List
Retino A Tretinoin Cream USP 20g - 3-tube-s
Retino A Tretinoin Cream USP 20g - 6-tube-s
Retino A Tretinoin cream is manufactured by a very reputable brand named Johnson & Johnson. It contains the active ingredient named tretinoin which is also known as All-Trans-Retinoic-Acid (ATRA), a naturally occurring derivative of Vitamin A i.e. retinol. Three different concentration of ATRA is available, mild- 0.025%, moderate- 0.05%, and high- 0.1% of All-Trans-Retinoic-Acid (ATRA).
How Does Retino-A Cream Work?
Tretinoin.05 cream also known as Retino-A cream works by increasing the production of the skill cells after it has degenerated which allows the skin to look healthy and young. It helps to exfoliate the top layer of the skin faster than the average time. This helps the skin to repair itself naturally resulting in reduced wrinkles, and improved skin texture and elasticity. It also helps to reverse the risk of skin cancer and delays the aging process.
How to Use Retino A Tretinoin Cream?
- Wash your hands before and after using the Tretinoin.05 cream.
- Make sure that your face is also clean and that there are no products used before. Remove the makeup completely.
- Dry your face and hands gently with a soft towel and wait for 10 minutes for the skin to dry completely for the application of the cream.
- Using your fingertips, apply a small amount of the cream and make a thin layer. Do it once a day during bedtime or as directed by your dermatologist.
- It can also be used for spot treatment and can be applied where you find acne.
- Use enough cream to cover the affected area effectively.
Benefits of Using Retino A Cream
- Applying Tretinoin.05 cream can help you improve wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots by making your skin more elastic and improving its texture.
- The Tretinoin.05 cream allows the skin to be more shiny and radiant as it eliminates and exfoliates dry skin. You can couple it up with a moisturizer to make it more hydrated.
- This cream is also very effective against problems like melasma.
- It works well with oily conditions.
- The cream removes the scars from acne and tightens the pores.
- It works to help tired, sensitive, and damaged skin by tightening the pores.
- Also removes blackheads, the heads, and any other kind of blockage of pores.
- While using Tretinoin.05 cream, you need to limit your time spent in the sun. Also, avoid tanning booths and sunlamps.
- Once you start using the product, try to avoid unusual hair removal methods like electrolysis, waxing, or any other chemical treatment.
- Invest in good quality sunscreen and wear protective clothing while going out to help yourself get saved from the UV rays.
- If you have any prior skin burns, do not use the cream. Wait for the skin burn to heal naturally and then use the product.
- The Tretinoin.05 cream is not to be used by pregnant women or in case of breastfeeding. Make sure to contact your doctor first as it can hamper the health of the infant.
Side-Effects of Retino A Tretinoin for Wrinkles
Always do a patch test before putting on the cream. Normally, you might feel some burning or stinging sensation. This condition might persist for the first few uses. You might also experience redness, dryness, itching, scaling, mild burning, or worsening of acne may occur during the first week of applying this cream. However, if the symptoms persist, immediately seek some medical assistance and stop using the product.
Uses of Retino A Tretinoin Cream
- Retino-A cream is used to remove wrinkles, dark spots, and freckles.
- It regenerates the dead skin cells and makes the process faster.
- It reduces acne and makes the pores tighter.
- It helps to reduce other skin diseases.
- Tretinoin.05 cream protects against skin cancer by regenerating the dead skin cells again and again.
- It helps to have younger and more radiant skin.
Retino A Cream composition
Retino A cream contains Tretinoin 0.025%, stearic acid, isopropyl myristate, polyoxyl 40 stearates, stearyl alcohol, xanthan gum, sorbic acid, butylated hydroxytoluene, and purified water
Dosage of Retino A Cream
Retino A cream Should be applied once a day preferably at night or as instructed by your dermatologist. Do not overapply it as it can cause side effects. If you have missed a dose, it is better to follow your routine instead. Do not use the expired product.
Tretinoin 0.025% is an active ingredient in Retino A cream which helps to reduce the pores and lessens the visibility of acne or pimples. It also helps to give radiance to the skin by rejuvenating the dead skin cells.
This cream can be stored in a cool and dry place. Do not keep the seal open and store it as it can get contaminated. Make sure that there is no direct sun exposure and that it is kept out of the reach of children and animals.
General Instructions for Using Retino-A Cream
- Always do a patch test before applying any medical product.
- Make sure you are not allergic to any of the substances used in Retino A cream.
- Consult your doctor and tell them about any previous medical condition.
- Do not try to overuse the cream as it may cause side effects.
- Always put on sunscreen before leaving the house and protect yourself with a protective cloth.
- Make sure to not expose children and pets to the cream as it can have side effects.
- Immediately avoid using the cream if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Always make sure that the cream is not expired. It can cause harmful side effects.
Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Do not expose yourself to the sun as it can reverse the effects of the cream
Do not allow multiple people to use the same tube as it can cause contamination.
Make sure to wash your hands before and after applying the cream.
Let the cream dry before
Buying Guide of Retino A Cream
You can buy the Retino A cream online at the Livayush store at a great price. Also, look out for great deals that you can avail yourself of. Other websites are selling fake products that are low in quality. You can also buy the medicine over the counter.
Is Retino cream good for the skin?
Yes, Retino A cream contains Tretinoin which is a kind of retinoid that helps to close the open pores in the skin and increases the chances of acne, dullness, flaky skin, dryness, and inflammation.
Can Retino A remove dark spots?
Yes, Retino A cream contains Tretinoin which helps the skin to fasten the renewing process. The dead skin gets shed off hence exfoliating the dark spots and leading to clear and glowing skin.
Can I use Retino A daily?
One must use Retino A cream once a day preferably at night before sleeping. It should be done daily or as prescribed by your dermatologist. Retino A cream would give results if you start using it consistently.
Is it safe to use Retino A?
Yes, Retino A cream is FDA approved and is manufactured by Johnson & Johnson which is a leading pharma company. The reviews given on the product are also super positive.
Can Retino A be used on the face?
Yes, Retino-A cream can be used on the face. It reduces fine lines, wrinkles, acne, dryness, chapped skin, dullness, etc. It also reduces skin problems. The Retino-A cream should be used consistently to see any results.
When do you apply Retino cream?
It is ideal to apply Retino A cream in the evening before bedtime. This is because there is no sun and hence no exposure. There is also no need to apply any makeup or other products at night.
Is Retino A cream steroid?
Retino A cream is not a steroid. It contains Tretinoin which does all the work of giving you glowing and clear skin. It keeps the skin hydrated and luminous. The cream would work wonders if you use it consistently.
How fast does Retin-A work?
The Retino-A cream needs to be used for at least 2-3 weeks to observe any visible change. Depending on the skin type, some people can see the effects in less time than this.
Does Retin-A cause pimples?
No, it is the opposite. Retino A cream reduces pimples. The tretinoin in the cream block the open pores which are responsible for causing pimples. Use the cream consistently to see visible results.
When should I stop using retinol?
You should ask your dermatologist if you need to stop using the cream. You will start noticing the effects within 2-3 weeks of the first application. It will help you understand your skin needs and you can discuss them with your doctor accordingly.
What are the negative effects of retinol?
The negative effects of Retino A cream include skin burning, tingling sensation, inflammation, acne, redness, flaky skin, etc. In case any of these side effects persist for a longer period, immediately refer to your doctor.
Can retinol damage your skin?
Overuse of Retino A cream can be damaging to the skin. If you have missed the dosage, do not try to overcompensate. Do not try to overuse the skin expecting faster results either. Avoid using expired products on your skin and always do a patch test to be double sure.
Can retinol darken skin?
Retino A cream helps to brighten the skin by deeply exfoliating the open pores of the skin. It helps to remove the dead cells and furbish them with rejuvenated ones. Thus, it gives the skin a natural glow and radiance.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no reviews yet.