Qilib Hair Lotion at Livayush
Manufactured by Galderma, Qilib hair lotion is a topical solution for women with a hypoallergenic formula to treat increased or irregular hair thinning. The lotion contains Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao Seed extracts, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, and Silica.
This unique formulation work to prevent hair problems such as excessive hair fall and hair loss and give fuller, thicker and healthier hair. It contains Minoxidil 2% as active ingredient.
How to Use Qilib Hair Lotion?
- Shake the bottle before using.
- Using an applicator or the spray itself, put the lotion directly into the scalp.
- Using fingers or comb, part the hair to apply 5-10 sprays to use 1 ml of the lotion.
- Massage onto the scalp with fingers.
- Don’t wash hair immediately. Wait for at least 30 minutes before washing.
- Use as directed by your doctor.
General Instructions for Qilib Topical Lotion
- Don’t use the lotion if you don’t have a family history of hair loss.
- If pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using the lotion.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Don’t use the qilib lotion if your scalp is inflamed or irritated.
- Use this medicine on the scalp only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth or nose. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with cool tap water.
- Use the lotion at least 2 times a day for 4 months to see noticeable results.
- Use only under medical supervision.
Side Effects of Qilib Lotion
You may experience major or minor side effects of using qilib hair lotion which includes- burning sensation, unwanted facial hair growth, sudden weight gain, rapid heartbeat, chest pain and dizziness. If any of this condition persists or worsens, contact your doctor immediately and stop using the lotion.