Placenta Extract Gel for Chronic Wounds
Nitrogen/ Fresh human placental extract is a gel that consists of nitrogen and human placental extract. Placentrex gel is used to heal chronic wounds that aren’t healing, and inflammation of the placenta. This medication is also available as a gel for topical application.
The placenta contains a large number of vitamins and minerals, as well as peptides, amino acids, nucleic and hyaluronic acids. Placentrex is an all-natural substance which has a low risk of having any negative side effects from it.
How Does Placental Extract Gel Work?
Placenta extract belongs to a group of medicines called human-derived ingredients. It works by increasing the blood flow and certain levels of proteins by promoting tissue regeneration and allows wound healing with minimal scars.
If you are looking for a one-stop solution that can help to get rid of those fine lines and wrinkles along with keeping your skin hydrated, then you should definitely take a look at the Placentrex gel which is made with natural and fresh placenta extract with Nitrogen.
Benefits of Placental Extract Gel
- Placentrex gel has excellent healing property. It reduces small scars and non-healing wounds.
- Gradually slows the ageing process, smoothens and prevent wrinkles on the face and fine lines around the eyes, and stimulates the production of new cells.
- Reduces excessive oil from the skin and normalizes the activity of facial sebaceous glands.
- Absolutely hypoallergenic, well-tolerated and approved product and don’t have any known side effects.
- They can help you keep your skin hydrated and fresh to give you a younger-looking appearance.
How to Use Placentrex Gel?
- This gel is for external use only
- Make sure you clean the affected area properly before applying the gel to it.
- Also, wash your hands properly before and after applying this placental extract gel.
- Don’t cover the affected areas with a bandage, or any sort of cover unless you are told to do so by your doctor.
- Applying excessive amount may result in peeling of the skin. Use a thin layer of the gel to avoid peeling.
- The results may be seen even after two weeks of usage.
In case of a missed dose, skip that missed one and continue with the regular schedule. Don’t overdose the gel to make up for the missed one.
- Before applying the placentrex gel for face, tell your doctor about your current medications (vitamins, or herbal supplements), past medical history, and allergies.
- Avoid direct contact of the gel with your eyes, nose or mouth. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes thoroughly with water and seek immediate medical help if irritation persists.
- Stop applying placenta extract gel and consult your doctor if you experience an allergic reaction.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Don’t use if you are allergic to placenta extracts or any of its ingredients.
Side Effects of Placentrex Gel
There aren’t any records of any observable side effects of using placentrex gel, but you are advised to consult the doctor immediately if you observe a sudden unusual change in your skin condition like wet or soggy skin. However, so far, there are no dangerous side effects of this drug yet. Allergic reactions are a rare case!