- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Minoxidil Topical Solution by Dr.Reddy
Minoxidil 10 percent solution, manufactured by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., is a medicine used to treat male patterned baldness. Dr. Reddy Minoxidil 10 is most effective in treating familial hair loss or thinning of hair at the top of the scalp. It helps stimulate hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the hair follicles.
Mintop Minoxidil 2/5/10 Topical Solution
Mintop Forte is a Hair restore formula used to treat male patterned baldness. It is the best medicine for hair fall and is most effective in treating hair loss or thinning of hair at the top of the scalp. The mintop hair solution helps to stimulate hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the hair follicles.
Mintop Forte Minoxidil 5% Hair Restore Formula
Mintop forte 5% solution is a vasodilator which expands the blood vessels to promote the blood circulation. The increased blood flow provides more nutrition and oxygen into the hair follicles which prevent death of hair cells.
Minoxidil 10 percent solution also stimulates hair growth by extending the action of a chemical messenger called anagen. This is how it works to lower the blood pressure and treats alopecia. However, the affect is different for each person.
During the first 2 weeks of application, your hair fall may increase temporarily. This is a normal sign of the application. The medicine should be strictly taken as per the doctor’s advice.
Mintop 2% and 10% Topical Solution
Minoxidil 10 percent solution is an anti-hypertensive and is also used to promote hair growth. It is hair growth solution, used only by males to prevent hair loss and for 3-4 months to see the hair growth. Inform your doctor about any symptoms of scalp irritation or rashes.
Uses of Mintop 2/10 Solution
Hypertension: – Mintop 2% solution is used to treat an increase in the blood pressure caused by genetic and environmental factors.
Alopecia: – Prevent hair loss in males.
General Instructions for Minoxidil Topical Solution
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying mintop hair restore formula.
- It should only be applied directly to the scalp. If the solution gets into the eyes, nose or mouth, flush the area thoroughly with cool tap water.
- Wait for at least 4 hours before shampooing your hair as it can reduce the effectiveness of the solution.
- During the first 2 weeks of the application, your hair fall may increase. This is normal and a good sign that the solution is working.
- Take care that Mintop solution doesn’t slip down onto your face as it may cause an undesirable facial hair growth.
- Inform your if you have scalp conditions like psoriasis or sunburn.
Side Effects of Minoxidil Topical Solution
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using mintop forte solution which may include- irregular heartbeat, chest pain, weight gain, irritation in eyes, headache, tingling of hands and feet, etc.