- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Loceryl Amorolfine Lacquer 2.5% 5ml
Loceryl Nail Lacquer is manufactured by Galderma. The active ingredient amorolfine is used to treat fungal infections of nails (onychomycosis) that causes thickened, brittle and ragged nails.
Loceryl Nail Lacquer
Manufactured by Galerma, Loceryl contains an active ingredient called amorolfine, which is used to treat the fungal infection of nails called onychomycosis which causes thickened, brittle and ragged nails.
Loceryl nail lacquer stops the production of a certain vital component of the fungal cell wall. This inhibits the growth of fungus and eventually leads to its death.
How to Use Loceryl
Follow these instructions every time this lacquer is used:
- Place everything you need to apply lacquer within easy reach-
- Loceryl nail lacquer
- Nail File
- Cleaning Pad
- Reusable Spatula
- Before applying the lacquer, file down the infected areas of the nail particularly the nail surfaces as thoroughly as possible using a nail filer
- Clean the surface of the infected nails with a clean pad. Don’t discard that pad.
- Dip one of the reusable spatulas into the lacquer. Don’t wipe it on the neck of the bottle.
- Paint the lacquer over the entire surface of the infected nail using that spatula. Repeat it on all the nails.
- When you are done with all your infected nails, clean the spatula and the neck of the bottle with the same cleaning pad that was used earlier.
- Close the bottle tightly to avoid evaporation.
- Let the lacquer dry for 3-5 minutes
- Discard the used pad and nail file. Store the spatula and lacquer for the next use.
How Often to Apply Loceryl Lacquer
Apply Loceryl nail lacquer once or twice a week onto the affected fingernails or toenails or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to apply the lacquer, then apply as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the next dose, then it can be skipped. Don’t apply extra lacquer to make up for the missed dose.
- Allergic reaction
The use of loceryl nail lacquer may show allergic symptoms near fungal infected areas. Visit your doctor immediately if you experience any unusual symptoms.
- External use
Loceryl nail lacquer is for external purpose only. Avoid contact with eyes, open wounds or mucous membranes.
- Use in children
Loceryl nail lacquer is not recommended for children below the age of 12 years. It must be kept away from children as safety concerns regarding its use are not declared.
- Other nail products
Do not use nail polish or other nail cosmetic products while using amorolfine nail lacquer for fungal treatment.
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding
Avoid loceryl nail treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding as no information regarding safety is available. Consult your doctor to know all the risks and benefits of loceryl nail treatment, if it is necessary.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place below 30 degrees.
- Don’t store it in the bathroom or near the sink.
- Keep away from the reach of small children.
Side Effects of Loceryl Lacquer
You may experience some major or minor side-effects of using this lacquer which includes-
- Red Spots on the skin
- Skin irritation and rashes
- Burning sensation on the skin
- Nails discolouration
- Broken or brittle nails
- Blisters under the skin