- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Kozicare Skin Whitening Cream 15gm
Kozicare cream, manufactured by West-Coast Pharmaceuticals, is used for skin lightening and making skin softer and shinier. It has been formulated with natural herbs and modern formulation techniques to get rid of hyperpigmentation.
Kozicare cream is basically a skin-lightening and brightening cream that is used to treat fine lines, dark spots, wrinkles, aging effects, and dryness present on the skin. This cream or product is specifically formulated for improving the overall texture and appearance of your skin. Kozicare cream can treat various skin issues like hyperpigmentation, dry patches, uneven skin texture, and dehydrated skin. So, if you are looking for a perfect solution for your skin problems, then this cream would be a one-stop solution. Scroll down to know the details of this unique skincare product.
Uses Of Kozicare Cream
Kozicare Cream is one of the best treatments for the purpose of skin lightening and brightening. Some of its uses are listed and explained below.
- Kozicare cream is used for lightening the darker areas present on the skin of your face.
- This cream is useful in making your skin look firmer, younger, and youthful.
- It is really helpful in reducing or minimizing the effects of aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kozicare cream is used to hydrate and moisturize your skin.
- This product is really helpful in dealing with many hyper-pigmented skin.
Mechanism Of Action Of Kozicare Cream
If you are looking for a good and suitable skin-lightening cream, then you can choose Kozicare cream. It would perfectly suit your skin tone and reduce all the imperfections present on your skin. Kozicare cream works by minimizing the production or development of melanin in the skin. This cream contains a variety of ingredients like hydroquinone, mulberry, licorice, kojic acid, and furthermore. The main purpose of using skin-lightening products is to decrease the melanin concentration in the skin. There are a variety of skin-lightening products that are available in the market. Some of the skin-lightening creams contain kojic acid in them that comes from a fungus.
How To Use Kozicare Cream?
You should use the Kozicare cream in the following mentioned steps. This cream would surely help you in giving a beautiful and younger-looking skin.
- First, wash your face gently with a mild soap or face wash. You should use lukewarm water for cleansing your face.
- You should apply the Kozicare cream evenly on your face and neck. Try to apply it in a circular motion with your fingers.
- Wait until the whole of the product gets absorbed into your skin.
- Apply it twice in a day.
- Apply it on the cleansed face before going to bed.
- Kindly go through the instructions written on the product label carefully.
Composition Of Kozicare Cream
Kozicare cream for skin lightening and brightening comprises the following ingredients.
- Kojic acid
- Mulberry extracts
- Liquorice extract
Possible Benefits Of Using Kozicare Cream
Kozicare cream comes under the category of some best skin lightening and brightening creams. Some of the benefits of using Kozicare cream are listed below.
- Kozicare cream contains a compound named Hydroquinone that decreases the number of melanocytes in your skin.
- This cream is beneficial for lowering the production of melanin in our skin cells.
- It is beneficial in clearing out dead skin cells and rejuvenating your skin.
- Kozicare cream is beneficial in removing dark spots, blemishes, and fine lines from your skin.
- It is beneficial in enhancing the overall quality of your skin.
- This product is useful in treating age spots, freckles, acne scars, melasma skin condition, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and Addison’s disease.
Side Effects Of Using Kozicare Cream For Skin Lightening
Skin lightening creams are used for the purpose of improving the quality of your skin. However, these creams do have some side effects. Some of the side effects of using Kozicare cream are listed and explained as follows.
- Excessive use of the skin lightening products like Kozicare cream include premature aging of the skin. That is why this product should be used after proper consultation by your doctor.
- Its use can create the risk factor of cancer disease. This can be caused due to sun exposure too.
- This product contains steroids that can increase the risk of various skin problems like acne, pimples, breakouts, and skin thinning.
- The compound named Hydroquinone can cause skin discoloration.
Active Ingredients In Kozicare Cream
The active ingredients that are present in Kozicare cream are namely Glutathione, Niacinamide, Allantoin, and Kojic acid.
Storage Instructions Of Kozicare Cream
You should store this cream or any other skin-lightening cream at a cool temperature not more than 30 degrees Celsius. Try to keep this product away from the reach of small children or infants. Also, store the Kozicare cream away from direct heat, light, and moisture.
General Instructions Related To Kozicare Cream
Kozicare cream is a skin-brightening cream that should be used in accordance with the prescription told by the doctor. However, you should follow some general instructions while using this cream.
- If you are suffering from Melasma skin condition, then you should consult your doctor before using this cream.
- If you experience any signs of skin discoloration, then immediately stop using this product.
- Inform your skin doctor about all the other skincare products that you are using in your daily routine.
- Kozicare cream should not be used by the children under 18 years of age or adolescents.
Precautions and Warnings
There are some precautions and warnings that you should keep in mind while using Kozicare cream.
- It is required to get a normal skin check-up by any specialized skin doctor before using any skin lightening or brightening product.
- If you face any swelling on your face, then consult your doctor immediately.
- Kozicare cream should be used with sunscreen in order to protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- If you do not notice any improvement after applying this product for 3 to 4 weeks, then consider telling the skin doctor precisely.
Some Safety Tips Related To Kozicare Cream
Some safety tips that should be followed while using this Kozicare cream are as follows.
- If you have a sensitive skin tone, then you should consult your doctor before applying this cream.
- Pregnant ladies or ladies who are in breast feeding stage should avoid using this Kozicare cream or any other skin-lightening cream.
- Try to use this product in an appropriate quantity or as directed by your doctor.
- Ensure that you read the outer label of this cream thoroughly before using this cream.
You can buy Kozicare cream from our website namely LivAyush.com at affordable and reasonable prices. However, this cream is easily available at any medical store or pharmacy shops near your location. There are some other skin-lightening products that are easily available in the market. You can consult your doctor for choosing the best skin-lightening and brightening cream for your face.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some of the serious side effects of using skin lightening products?
Some of the serious side effects of using skin-lightening products are tingling sensation, dizziness, nausea, and trouble in breathing.
Is Hydroquinone safe for all skin types?
Hydroquinone compound that is found in Kozicare cream is generally safe for all skin types except in some exceptional cases.
What are some possible side effects of using Hydroquinone?
Some of the possible side-effects of using Hydroquinone compound are skin irritation, redness, skin dryness, and damage to the skin.
Do skin-lightening creams able to treat Melasma?
Yes, skin lightening creams can treat Melasma skin condition.
What are the factors causing hyperpigmentation on your skin?
The factors that can cause hyperpigmentation include chemotherapy drugs, hormones related to pregnancy, endocrine diseases, and akin irritation.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no reviews yet.