- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Kojic Acid Cream
Kojic acid cream, manufactured by Curatio pharma, comprises of Azeloglicina, Kojic acid, and Lactokine designed to reduce the acne spots on the face and revive the beauty. This acid cream is often used topically to treat a number of different skin conditions.
Kojic acid cream is a specially formulated cream that is used for the purpose of skin lightening and brightening. This excellent cream can treat other skin issues like removing acne spots, sun-damaged skin, pimple scars, age spots, and brown patches. It works by blocking a compound, Tyrosine, which further prevents the production of melanin content in your skin.
Uses of Kojic Acid Cream
Kojic acid cream is a topical cream designed for treating various skin issues. Some of its best uses are mentioned below.
- Kojic acid is used in cosmetic products like creams, lotions, serums, and skin-lightening creams.
- This cream is used in treating melasma skin conditions. The persons suffering from melasma experience dark and brown spots on their skin.
- It is helpful in decreasing the appearance of scars and dark spots present on your skin.
- Kojic acid cream is also useful in preventing bacterial skin infections as it has various antibacterial benefits.
How Kojic Acid Cream Works?
Kojic acid cream works by blocking the formation of a compound named Tyrosine. Its active ingredients will reduce the melanin pigment in your skin. This unique formulation works by lightening your skin, and reducing dark spots, age spots, and scars caused by pregnancy at your skin. This cream has amazing brightening properties that are combined with the benefits of Vitamin C. It would definitely help in lightening and brightening your skin in a better way.
How To Use Kojic Acid Cream?
Kojic acid cream is very helpful in treating pigmented skin, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation issues. You can use it in the following mentioned steps.
- Use this cream as advised by your skin doctor, skin care specialist, or dermatologist.
- First, wash your hands with a cleanser or antibiotic soap.
- Clean your face with a gentle face wash or foaming face wash.
- Apply the kojic acid cream on the affected areas of your skin with your clean fingertips.
- You should apply the cream in a circular motion with clean fingertips.
Kojic acid cream is composed of the following ingredients.
- Kojic Acid
- Lactokine Fluid
- Axeloglicina (Potassium Azeloyl Digylycinate-PAD)
Possible Benefits of Using Kojic Acid Cream
Some of the best possible benefits of using kojic acid cream are mentioned and explained below.
- Kojic acid cream is really beneficial for restoring the elasticity of your skin by making it more firm and supple.
- This cream is helpful in protecting your skin against harmful sunburns.
- It is helpful in reducing the amount of melanin in the skin layers.
- This cream is helpful in lightening the damage caused by the sun or the harmful UVA, UVB rays.
- It is helpful in reducing the signs of aging caused due to different health factors.
- This cream is beneficial is treating and preventing fungal infections of the skin that include yeast infections, candidiasis, and ringworms.
Side Effects of Using Kojic Acid Cream
There are some side effects of using Kojic Acid cream and some of them are listed below.
- One of the most common side effects of using kojic acid cream is Contact dermatitis.
- This cream can cause some other side effects like redness on the skin, irritation, rashes, swollen skin, pain, and discomfort.
- You may experience the effects that happen in the case of dermatitis and mild irritation on your skin.
- Kojic acid is harmful to damaged skin as it can lead to skin cancer if applied over damaged or sunburned skin.
- We should use this cream in the recommended doses by the skin doctor.
Active Ingredients in Kojic Acid Cream
The active ingredients contained in kojic acid cream are as follows.
- Aqua, used as a solvent.
- Cetyl alcohol, used as an emollient.
- Glyceryl stearate used as an emulsifying agent.
- PEG-75 stearate is used as a cleansing agent.
- Ceteth-20 is used as a surfactant.
- Glycolic acid is used as an exfoliant.
- Sorbitan stearate as an emulsifying agent.
- Sucrose cocoate is used as an emulsifying agent.
- Polysorbate-80 as a cleansing agent.
Kojic acid cream should be kept or stored according to the following instructions.
- Store this cream at a cool place at a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Ensure to keep this product away from direct heat, light, and moisture.
- Do not freeze or refrigerate this cream.
- Place this product away from the reach of small children, infants, or adolescents.
There are some general instructions that should be followed while using the kojic acid cream. I mentioned some of them below.
- You should use this cream as advised by your skincare doctor or dermatologist.
- You should not use this product if you have a dermatitis skin condition.
- It has various antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce pigmentation in your skin.
- Tell your dermatologist about all the other skincare products that you are using in your daily routine.
Precautions and Warnings
You should keep in mind some precautions and warning signs while using the kojic acid cream on your face. I mentioned some of them below.
- Kojic acid cream is for external use only.
- It is better to apply it with good-quality sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. By doing this, you would protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- If you are a pregnant lady or breastfeeding lady, then you should not use this product without consulting your doctor.
- Do not use it on the skin of children that are under 12 years of age.
There are some safety tips or instructions that should be followed while or before using Kojic acid cream. We have mentioned some safety tips below.
- Make sure you read the outer label of this product carefully before use.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place.
- If you are using it in a powdered form, then mix it with a lotion or some amount of water for easy application.
- While experiencing signs of irritation, itching, or burning sensation, quit using kojic acid cream on your face.
- Never use this on damaged or irritable skin.
- Another important point is that if you continue having some adverse effects while applying this cream, then consult your skin doctor for further advice immediately.
You can buy this amazing kojic acid cream from our well-known website, namely LivAyush. Com at reasonable rates. However, you can also buy it from any local and nearby pharmacy store easily as it is an over-the-counter available medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the main benefits of applying Kojic acid cream to your face?
Some of the main benefits of applying Kojic acid cream are fading of dark spots, brightening of dull skin, preventing the appearance of dark spots, treating the melasma skin condition, treats fungal and yeast infections.
How much time does kojic acid cream take to show its effect on your skin?
Kojic acid cream will take four to five weeks to show its results on your skin. You would get bright and clear skin after using this product.
Can Kojic acid be used as an exfoliator on your skin?
Yes, Kojic acid cream can be used as an exfoliator by removing the layer of dead skin cells from your face. However, Kojic acid products can be used as chemical exfoliators.
Mention some side effects of using Kojic acid cream on your face.
Some side effects of using Kojic acid cream on your face include redness of the skin, skin peeling, irritable skin, rashes, itchiness, and swelling of your skin.
Can Kojic acid cream be used daily on your skin?
Yes, Kojic acid cream is totally safe for everyday use. However, apply it while mixing it with a good quality moisturizer or sunscreen lotion.