What is Kera XL Hair Growth Serum
Kera XL hair growth serum is manufactured by IPCA (Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Association Limited) Laboratories. It promotes hair growth thereby reducing hair fall and softens the hair follicles by providing essential nutrients and moisturizers.
It contains coconut essential oils and almond fat along with moisturizers for protection of hair follicles along with Vitamin E. Each of them strengthens fragile curly hair as well as stops breakage. The Vitamin E functions to prevent dried up the flaky head. Kera XL serum protects, strengthens and anchors the hair follicles and reduces micro-inflammation leading to reduced hair damage.
It prevents the re-occurrence of hair problems. It is suitable for all hair types and it is ideal for men and women both.
How to Apply Kera XL Hair Serum
- Take a small amount of serum on palms.
- Rub gently on the affected area of the scalp with fingertips.
- Use about 1-2 ml or as required by an individual.
- Use regularly for optimum results.
Benefits of Kera XL Serum
- Kera XL hair growth serum not only reduces hair fall but also prevents micro-inflammation thereby reducing hair damage. This is beneficial for those who have frizzy and damaged hair.
- It promotes strong and healthy hair for sure. It provides excellent benefits to hair through Vitamin E.
- Coconut oil in the serum moisturizes the hair by penetrating deep into the hair follicles and moisturizes dry hair.
- Each component strengthens fragile curly hair as well as inhibits breakage. Strong vitamin E oil functions to prevent dried up the flaky head. It leads to a full cycle of hair re-growth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Store below 30 degrees and away from direct sunlight.
- Use as per directed by your dermatologist.
If you go through Kera Xl hair growth serum reviews, you’ll come to know that lots of customers are benefited from this miraculous serum. It works like magic on the scalp with hair fall, dry and frizzy hair by effectively moisturizing and nourishing them.