The Way to Eliminate Brown Spots
Eukroma lite Hydroquinone two % lotion is the ideal remedy for lightening brown spots brought on by sun exposure, aging, and hyperpigmentation that is cutaneaous. Recommended for night use only because this lotion includes 2 percent hydroquinone.
- Age Stains
- Dehydrated skin
- Dark pigmentation
- Pigmentation from acne scars.
The active lightening agent (hydroquinone 2%) has been incorporated into an easier spreading, more emmollient cream which may be used on any region of the body, as well as hands and face. It’s also effective for any skin discoloration that may come to article or sunlight pregnancy marks. You should still test prior to beginning therapy.
The Way to Eliminate Dark Eye Circles
Caution: Don’t use this item in the day light hours’.
- Clean your face with mild soap or facewash before using hydroquinone lotion.
- Apply it equally on every area of your face.
- To equilibrium therapy, avoid heavy sunlight exposure. Use a sunscreen in place areas even if sunbathing.
- Not suggested for kids under 12.
- Don’t use in the eye region or above wounds or cuts.
What Causes Eczema ?
If you experiencing burning, itching, itching or swelling of treated areas or allergic contact dermatitis and any skin discolouration or color alter, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Prolonged use of hydroquinone linked to the increase of exogenous ochronosis (a continuous blue-black pigmentation), especially in Africa, nevertheless that is rare. It may be due to other lotion ingredients such as phenol, resorcinol and antimalarial agents, which are known to trigger ochronosis.