- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Melalite Forte Cream – Hydroquinone 4% 30g
Melalite Cream is used to reduce the melanin in the skin and remove any dark spots like age spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation, UV exposure and other skin discolouration. It acts as a skin bleaching agent that works by inhibiting an enzyme reaction in the applied skin.
Melalite Forte Hydroquinone 4% Cream 30g Online
Melalite cream, manufactured by Abbott India Ltd. acts as a skin bleaching agent that works by inhibiting an enzyme reaction in skin cells.
Hydroquinone in the cream decreases the formation of melanin in the skin. It is a pigment in the skin that gives a brown colour to the skin. Hydroquinone 4% cream lightens the dark skin such as freckles, age spots, melisma and chloasma. We have 4% hydroquinone cream for sale just a tap away from your doorsteps.
General Instructions for Using Melalite Cream
- Before using this medicine, discuss with your doctor your medical history, or other skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis. Do not apply this cream if you face any allergic reactions to it.
- It is recommended to apply melalite cream for pigmentation to the affected areas of the skin generally twice a day or as instructed by your doctor.
- Avoid any contact with eyes, nose or mouth. Avoid long sun exposures and sunlamps, and tanning booths. Use this medication regularly and complete the recommended course.
- Do not use hydroquinone 4 percent cream on the skin that is sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped or irritated, not even on an open wound. This would only make the conditions worse.
- Wait until the skin conditions come to normal before applying the hydroquinone topical cream. Avoid getting any contact with eyes or mouth. If it does get into any of these areas, rinse with water.
- Avoid using skin products that can cause irritation, like harsh soaps, shampoos or skin cleansers, hair colouring or any chemicals, hair removers or waxes. Avoid skin products with alcohol, spices, astringents or lime. Do not use any other medicinal products unless discussed with your doctor.
- Avoid sun exposure or artificial UV rays and sunlamps. Use sunscreen of a minimum of SPF30 or wear protective clothing if you want to step out in the sun.
Melalite cream is effective in the treatment of Melasma – a common skin condition that causes dark and discolored patches on your skin. Also known by another name chloasma, or the “mask of pregnancy,” when it takes place in pregnant women (the condition is much more typical in women than men, however, men can get it as well). So, Melalite cream aids in lightening these dark patches of the skin typically caused by pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone medicine, or any injury to the skin. It successfully blocks that process in the skin that leads to discoloration. Melalite forte cream 4 hydroquinone 30g additionally reduces any redness, rash, irritation, or itchiness this type of condition may cause that.
This improves your confidence and certainty as your appearance changes. You should always use the Melalite cream as prescribed and just apply the amount you have been advised to.
Side Effects of Melalite Forte Cream
Most side effects don’t need any serious medical attention and will disappear as your body reacts to the medication. Consult your primary care physician if they persist or in case you’re stressed over them.
Common Side Effects of Melalite Forte Cream
- You may experience some of the mild or severe side effects of using melalite cream.
- Mild burning, redness, stinging, and dryness may occur as side effects of using this medicine. Some serious side effects may include skin cracking, blistering or blue-black darkening of the skin.
Strictly follow the instructions as per directed by your doctor. Try taking your medication regularly. If in case of any missed dose, apply the same as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the regular one, then follow that dosage. Do not take extra medications to make up for the missed ones.
If you are regularly missing your doses, try setting an alarm for every day or tell any family member to remind you from time to time.
- Melalite Cream should always be used with sun-avoidance measures, like using sunscreens (UV-A & UV-B protective) & dressing up in protective clothing.
- Apply a thin layer to and around the affected region/area.
- Always avoid getting it in your eyes or mouth, and if this happens, rinse with water immediately.
- Use it as per the dose and duration instructed by your doctor with regular follow-up.
- At first, use a very tiny amount of cream to check an allergic reaction.
- Never apply on wounded or infected areas of the skin.
Where to Buy Hydroquinone 4?
You can buy hydroquinone 4% cream for sale online or over the counter as per directed by your doctor. You can also get 4% hydroquinone cream for sale in a nearby pharmacy but you can get it for much cheaper rates at Livayush.