Uses of Hyde Cream
Hyde cream is used for the treatment, prevention, control and improvement of various skin diseases, symptoms and conditions like Melasma or discolouration of the skin. It is also used to reduce freckles, age spots and darkened skin due to excessive sun exposure or due to change in levels of certain hormones in the body. Hyde solution is also used for hyperpigmentation disorder.
Hyde Hydroquinone 5% Solution
Hyde Cream composes of Hydroquinone which acts as its active ingredient. Hydroquinone is a skin lightening medication. It works by reducing the amount of melanin that causes the darkness of skin. It does so by suppressing the activity of tyrosinase, the enzyme required to make melanin.
The instructions mentioned on the label or the package inserted must be followed. It is usually applied to the affected area twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening.
Side Effects of Hyde Hydroquinone Solution
If you go through any Hyde cream review, there are rarely any side-effects. But Hyde solution for skin may have some side-effects such as depigmentation, burning or stinging sensation, itchy and dry skin or swelling of the skin at the application site. You should consult your doctor in case of any side-effects.
Some general warnings that need to be taken care of when using this cream are-
- Reduce your sun exposure after applying for this medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children aged less than 12 years.
- It should be used for external use only and any contact with eyes, mouth, nose, etc. should be avoided.
- This medicine should not be used by pregnant women.
- Use of this product by breastfeeding women is not recommended.