Hyalugel- A Hyaluronic Acid Gel for Skin
Hyalugel is a pure hyaluronic acid gel manufactured by Ethicare Remedies. It is a topical gel mostly used as an anti-ageing remedy, moisturizer, conditioner and skin lifting solution for oily and acne-prone skin. Hyaluronic acid is one of the key ingredients in the gel that has been indicated for wrinkle treatment of sensitive and oily skin.
The hyaluronic acid gel is a non-sticky, odourless, colourless and non-comedogenic aqueous crystal gel. It enhances blood circulation, reduces pores and makes skin feel baby-soft. The gel contains hyaluronic acid which is produced by a bacteria and is known as non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHA). The gel reduces wrinkles when applied to the skin by binding the water in the skin.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Gel
- Hyalugel has some astounding benefits on the skin, some of which are as under-
- Promotes healthier and supple skin by binding water with the skin keeping it moisturized.
- Reduces wrinkles, redness and dermatitis.
- It speeds up healing wounds by regulating the inflammation levels
How to Use Hyalugel?
- Wash your hands and the area to be applied.
- Apply evenly all over the face and more on the affected areas 2-3 times a day
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use the gel as per directed by your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about your current medications, diseases or any allergies.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose or mouth. In case of accidental contact, flush with water immediately.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become or are breast-feeding before using the gel.
Side Effects of Hyaluronic Acid
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using a hyaluronic acid gel which includes- warmth, pain, stiffness, swelling, puffiness, chills, nausea, headache or dizziness. Consult your doctor if any of the side effects persist or develop any allergic reactions to the gel.
Hyalugel is generally very safe to use with very few reported side effects. And since the human body naturally possesses hyaluronic acid, allergic reactions are very rare.