Glyaha Koj Lotion at Livayush
Glyaha Koj lotion is manufactured by the pharma giant, Menarini Pharma. It is used to treat melasma, photodamaged skin, age-spots, inflammation, acne, post-inflammatory pigmentation, and hypomelanotic skin pigmentation disorders of the skin. It also treats skin discolourations associated with pregnancy, anti-ageing and other skin conditions.
How Does Glyaha Cream Work?
Glyaha Koj works by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase; treating and preventing melasma, healing the ultraviolet light burned skin, and producing the anti-inflammatory effect.
- Tell your doctor about your past medical history, current list of medications, over-the-counter products, allergies, pre-existing diseases and current health conditions (e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.) before you start applying Glyaha Koj cream.
- Avoid Sun Exposure
- Don’t take by mouth.
- Consult with your doctor before applying it to the open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated or burned skin.
- Avoid this lotion from getting into your eyes, mouth or nose.
How to Use Glyaha Lotion?
- Follow the instructions as per directed by your doctor or as printed on the label.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying this cream.
- Apply a thin layer or lesser quantity of the lotion to avoid peeling of the skin.
- Do not wash the treated area immediately after applying the lotion. Also, avoid using other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- Apply this cream before applying sunscreen and moisturizer
When you first start using this lotion, begin by applying only at night.
If after four weeks, your skin is in good shape and showing no side effects, you can start using during the daytime.
In case of any missed dose, apply the lotion as soon as you remember or apply it the next day at the usual time. Do not stop using this cream before consulting your doctor.
Side Effects of Glyaha Cream
You may experience the following side-effects of using this cream. Consult your doctor if these don’t go away-
- Skin Peeling
- Mild Burning
- Skin itching
- Black/Brown Spots
- Stinging Sensation