- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Glyaha-Koj | Skin Lightening Cream 30g
Glyaha Koj Lotion, manufactured by Menarini Pharma, is used to treat melasma, photodamaged skin, age spots, acne, post-inflammatory pigmentation of the skin, inflammation and other skin conditions. Glyaha cream contains glycolic acid topical, hydroquinone topical and kojic acid topical as active ingredients.
Glyaha Koj Lotion is a skin-lightening and whitening lotion that is used for the purpose of removing dark spots, aging spots, freckles, and brown patches from your skin. This unique lotion is used for the treatment and diagnosis of age spots, acne vulgaris, pimples, anti-aging treatments, burning sensations, and allergic reactions. It is a specially formulated skin lotion that is used for the purpose of reducing dark spots, blemishes, and roughness from your skin.
Uses Of Glyaha Koj Lotion
Glyaha Koj lotion is an amazing skin-lightening product that can treat various skin problems like acne, dark patches, blemishes, and pigmentation. Some of its best uses are mentioned below.
- This lotion is useful in reducing dark spots, brown patches, pigmentation, and hyperpigmentation present in your skin.
- It helps in treating the effects caused due to hyperpigmentation.
- This lotion is helpful in reducing age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- It is also used as an anti-irritating, anti-inflammatory, and anti-acne skin whitening agent.
How Glyaha Koj Lotion Works?
Glyaha Koj lotion works by treating your age spots, pigmentation marks, and acne marks. This lotion works by getting absorbed into the top layer of your skin and removing the impurities present inside it. It usually breaks down the impurities and dissolves the dead skin cells. It basically targets dark spots, dark patches, and pigmented skin. This cream works by enhancing the overall complexion of your skin.
How To Use Glyaha Koj Lotion?
You should use this lotion in the following steps that are mentioned below.
- Use this product as directed by your physician or skin doctor.
- First, clean your face with a mild face wash or soap.
- Pat dry your face with a clean towel.
- This special formulation also comes in the form of a soap; so you can use it as a cleansing agent as well.
- Squeeze a small amount of Glyaha Koj lotion on your hands and apply onto the affected areas with clean hands.
Composition of Glyaha Koj Lotion
Glyaha Koj lotion is composed of three main salts namely Glycolic acid, Hydroquinone, and Kojic acid. These three components are the main ingredients that are contained in this skin lotion.
Possible Benefits of Using Glyaha Koj Lotion
There are amazing key benefits of using Glyaha Koj lotion and some of them are mentioned below.
- Glyaha Koj lotion is helpful in eliminating skin darkness or dark spots present in your skin.
- It is beneficial in brightening your skin from the inside out and making it look youthful and radiant.
- This product is helpful in maintaining the elasticity of your skin.
- This lotion is helpful in enhancing the overall texture of your skin.
- Glyaha Koj lotion is beneficial in moisturizing and hydrating your skin.
- Glyaha Koj lotion is helpful in killing and preventing the development of microorganisms and bacteria in the case of acne or pimples.
- It is helpful in treating skin problems like aging, bacterial infection, fungal infection, and dullness present in the skin.
Side Effects of Glyaha Koj Lotion
There are some side effects of using skin-lightening creams. This lotion has some side effects that are mentioned below.
- Minor irritation and burning sensation on your skin.
- Some will experience contact Dermatitis after some days of application of this lotion.
- You may experience allergic reactions on your skin. In this case, you should immediately contact your skin care doctor.
- A burning or tingling sensation in your skin would be felt sometimes on different skin tones.
- Some people may experience skin conditions like Erythema, in this skin condition your skin turns out red and irritation will occur on your face.
The list of active ingredients contained in this lotion is listed below.
- EurolBT ( Olive Leaf Extract )
- Cetomicrogol Emulsifying Wax
- Microcrystalline Wax
- Purified Water
- Propylene Glycol
- Glycolic Acid
- Light Liquid Paraffin
- Cestostearyl Alcohol
- Kojic Acid
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Stearic Acid
- Xanthum Gum
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- Disodium Edetate
- Trolamine Triethanolamine
- Store it in a cool place at a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Ensure to store it away from direct heat, light, and moisture.
- Keep this lotion away from the reach of small children, infants, or adolescents.
- Do not freeze Glyaha Koj skin lotion.
There are some general instructions that should be kept in mind before starting to use this skin lotion on your skin. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Read the outer label carefully before applying this cream or lotion to your face.
- Follow all the instructions that are written on the product’s outer carton thoroughly.
- Consult your doctor or skincare specialist if any type of irritation occurs on your face.
- Make sure not to use this lotion on children that are below one year of age.
- Consult your dermatologist about all the other skin-lightening or brightening products that you are using on your skin.
- Quit using this product if you face any adverse side effects from applying this lotion to your face.
Precautions and Warnings
Some precautions and warnings that should be followed while using Glyaha Koj lotion are written as follows.
- Glyaha Koj lotion is made for external use only.
- This lotion should be used according to your dermatologist’s instructions.
- Rinse with water if this lotion comes in contact with your eyes, nose, and ears.
- Consult your doctor if your condition won’t get better after some days of application of this cream.
These are some safety tips or instructions that should be followed while using Glyaha Koj lotion. I have mentioned some of them below.
- Apply this lotion with clean hands. So, you should properly wash or sanitize your hands before using this product.
- Use this lotion according to your doctor’s instructions. Its dosage should be explained to you by your skincare specialist.
- Contact your doctor after seeing the adverse effects while applying this lotion.
- Shake the bottle before using it or applying it to your skin.
You can buy this excellent skin-lightening lotion from our website namely LivAyush. Com at reasonable and affordable rates. However, this can be bought from any at-the-counter pharmacy shop or medical store.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a skin-lightening cream do?
A skin-lightening cream actively cleanses your skin pores, fights bacteria, and clears out clogged pores. It removes the layer of dead skin cells from your skin and makes it look refreshed.
What is the mechanism of action of Glyaha Koj Lotion?
Glyaha Koj lotion works by peeling the outer layer of the skin and increasing the number of epithelial cells in your skin. This lotion contributes to fighting bacteria, clearing out bacteria, and soothing inflammation present in your skin.
Mention some side effects of using Glyaha Koj lotion on your skin.
Some side effects of using Glyaha Koj lotion are a burning sensation, itching on the skin, swelling, skin irritation, and skin rashes.
What are the benefits of using Glyaha Koj lotion?
The key benefits of using Glyaha Koj lotion are lightening the dark spots present on the skin, reducing brown patches, and minimizing the content of melanin in your skin.
Can Glyaha Koj lotion be used with sunscreen?
Yes, this lotion can be used with good quality sunscreen in order to protect your skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays.