- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Flucort-H Fluocinolone Acetonide Cream 0.1% 30g
Flucort-H Fluocinolone acetonide cream is used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, allergies and rashes. Fluocinolone reduces the swelling, redness and itching that can occur from these type of conditions.
Synalar or Fluocinolone acetonide cream is a topical steroid used to relieve from the inflammation and itching caused by allergic reactions, eczema, seborrhea and psoriasis. Synalar is the generic form. The cream is available in two types of concentrations – 0.01% and 0.025%.
The cream is used along with other therapeutic medications as a combination therapy. It can be used along with the medications of eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
How to Use Fluocinolone Acetonide Cream?
- The cream is to be applied to the skin only.
- Wash and dry your hands before and after using the cream
- The cream is generally applied to the affected areas as a thin film and rub gently until it gets fully absorbed.
- Use 3-4 times a day or as per directed by your doctor.
- In hairy sites, hair should be parted to allow direct contact of cream with the lesion.
- Don’t bandage, wrap or cover the area unless instructed by your doctor.
- If used on infants in the diaper area, don’t use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants.
- When applying this cream near your eyes, avoid getting into your eyes as it can cause or worsen glaucoma.
- Avoid getting this cream into mouth and nose. In case of any accidental contact, wash thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Use the cream only for the condition for which it was prescribed and not the other.
- Don’t use it more and longer than prescribed.
Side Effects of Using Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.025 and 0.01
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using Flucort-H cream which include skin sensitivity, blisters, pimples, crusting of the treated skin, stretch marks, swollen hair follicles, skin rashes and changes in the colour of the treated skin. Contact your doctor immediately if the condition persists or gets worse.
If you experience any serious allergic reactions, stop using the cream and get medical help promptly. The cream is not at all recommended to be used by the women who are pregnant or breastfeeding unless told by the doctor.
Where to Buy Flucort-H Fluocinolone Acetonide Cream?
You can buy the Fluocinolone Acetonide cream over the counter or buy online at cheap prices at Livayush.