- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Eflora Cream for Hair Removal
Efflora cream, a product of Sun Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., is used to prevent unwanted, thick, and dark facial hair from growing. You can get silky smooth skin by treating Hirsutism (the condition where one has excessive hair growth) with the best eflornithine cream.
Many women suffer from Hirsutism, a hormonal disorder that causes thick, dark facial hair to grow on their faces. It is a condition resulting from the body’s overproduction of testosterone, the male sex hormone. Several factors can cause such hair growth, including polycystic ovarian syndrome, menopause, the natural aging process, and some medications. When women suffer from this condition, unwanted hair grows around their lips or under their chin. Females are embarrassed by excessive facial hair growth and suffer from low self-esteem as a result. You can save yourself from embarrassment by using one of the many hair removal techniques available on the market.
It is used in this case to stop the growth of unwanted facial hair through the use of Eflora cream. This cream contains eflornithine, which works by blocking the enzyme Ornithine Decarboxylase responsible for hair growth in hair follicles. It is possible to get rid of facial hair with the use of this cream in conjunction with laser treatment. Eflora cream reviews are available online to learn more about the product’s effects.
In addition to Vaqina, there are other hair removal creams available on the market. If you search for Eflora vs Vaqina, you will find that Eflora is a cheaper alternative to Vaqina.
Instructions for Application of Eflora Cream
- The affected area should be washed and dried thoroughly.
- You can apply a thin layer of Eflora cream to the affected area by applying a little on your fingertip. Make sure the cream is completely absorbed by rubbing it gently. Ensure that no product gets into your mouth or eyes.
- The treated area should not be washed for at least four hours.
- It is recommended that you wait at least five minutes before waxing or threading to remove the hair.
- Makeup must be applied after 5-10 minutes of the application of Eflora cream. Do not apply it immediately afterward.
Important Guidelines Regarding Eflornithine Cream
- Eflora cream shall be used for external uses only. In case you have swallowed th cream by mistake, immediately seek medical help as it can cause serious repercussions.
- Do not share the product with multiple people as it can cause cross-contamination.
- You can take a patch test before using the cream or talk to your doctor about any sensitivity issues. Always read the reviews about the cream before buying.
- You can continue using your usual hair removal techniques after the application of the cream such as shaving, threading, plucking, waxing, hair-removing creams, electrolysis, and laser treatments. You must discuss this with your doctor beforehand.
- You can buy Eflora cream from various sources but it is also important to check for authenticity as many fake products are floating around the internet.
Side Effects of Eflora Cream
While Eflora cream is magical when it comes to removing hair on the face but some serious side effects can be caused if used incorrectly. Women with very sensitive skin can feel acne. But there is nothing to panic about. Other common side effects of using this cream can include itching, irritation, dryness, and redness of the skin. In case you feel these symptoms persist over a long time, immediately discontinue the usage and seek the help of your dermatologist.
Storage Conditions for Eflora
- Store the cream in a cool and dry place and avoid any exposure to heat or sun.
- Keep this product away from children and animals.
- Discard the cream in case it is expired.
In case you have missed the first application, do not panic. Do not try to overcompensate and apply double the size of the cream. Instead, continue with your routine. If you have overdosed and are expiring any of the above-mentioned side effects, immediately seek the help of a doctor.
Here are some tips that can help you can consider while using the cream:
- In case you are pregnant or are breastfeeding, avoid using the cream as it can have harmful effects on the growth of the child. Consult your doctor for any alternative or how you can apply Eflora.
- You need to discuss any kind of previous treatment that you are going through with your doctor.
- Check the composition of the cream. If you are allergic to any side effects from the Eflora cream, do not use it.
- Eflora does not remove the hair instantly like hair removal creams but slows down the hair growth and makes it lighter. It blocks the proteins that help to grow hair.
How Eflora Hair Removal Cream works
Eflora is used to remove unwanted hair from the face. It does not work like a hair removal cream but lightens the hair and slows down the growth instead. This cream contains eflornithine, which works by blocking the enzyme Ornithine Decarboxylase responsible for hair growth in hair follicles.
Uses of Eflora Cream
Eflora cream slows down the growth of hair on the face. It does so by tampering with the protein which is responsible for hair growth. It also lightens the color and thickness of the hair. Besides this, the cream is also used to treat African sleeping sickness, a disease caused by protozoa.
Eflora Cream composition
Eflora Cream contains Eflornithine which is an ornithine decarboxylase (ODC). It means that it is an inhibitor that works by blocking the protein ornithine decarboxylase which is an enzyme in the body responsible for the growth of hair.
Dosage of Eflora Cream for Hair Removal
Use the Eflora cream once a day, preferably at night. This is to avoid any sun exposure as it can cause some reactions. Use the cream for approximately 2-3 weeks to see some visible changes. In case you have missed any dose, do not try to overcompensate by applying the cream twice or overapplying. It can cause serious side effects.
Eflornithine which is an ornithine decarboxylase (ODC) which is the main ingredient in Eflora cream as it helps to block the substance that is responsible for the production of hair in the face.
Eflora Cream Benefits
Eflora cream not just helps to slow the growth of the hair on the face, but also reduces the thickness and the dark color of the hair making it invisible with time. It does not work like a hair removal cream. The cram is also used to treat African Sleeping sickness which when not treated can even cause death.
Eflora Cream Side Effects
Here are some minor side effects that can be seen while using Eflora cream:
- Skin redness
- Hair loss
- Burning sensation
- Stinging sensation
- Sore throat
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
Precautions and Warning
- Do not use the cream after it is expired.
- Do not expose the cream to direct sunlight.
- Always wear sunscreen after wearing the Eflora cream.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- In case you see any side effects, immediately contact your doctor.
- Do not allow children or pets near the cream.
- Store it in a cool and dry place without any sun exposure.
- In case ingested, immediately contact your doctor.
- Do not contaminate the cream with multiple people using it.
Buying Guide of Eflora Hair Removal Cream
One can easily buy Eflora cream online. Always keep a look out for the Livayush website where you can buy this cream for cheaper prices. Livayush also offers great discounts and offers that you can consider. Besides, it is an authentic source. Beware of fake products floating online. You can also buy the medicine over the counter.
Is Eflora cream effective?
Yes, Eflora cream is super effective and you can see the results within a few weeks. For some people, it can be lesser than 2-3 weeks too. But overall, it helps to lighten hair growth and reduces the speed too.
How do you apply Eflora face cream?
Use a small amount of the Eflora cream on spots like the chin, cheeks, forehead, or wherever you want the hair growth to be reduced. Do not use the cream excessively which can cause some damage to the skin. Only use it on the required spots.
Does Eflora cream remove hair?
Eflora cream doe snot remove hair as normal hair removal does. It lightens the growth of the hair and inhibits the protein in the skin that is responsible for hair growth. The hair also becomes thinner and hence the visibility is reduced.
How long does it take for eflornithine to work?
It takes about 2-3 weeks for Eflora cream to work. For some people, it could even lesser time depending on your skin type. However, you have to be consistent and patient with the cream. Do not skip the dosage.
Is eflornithine cream permanent?
You can see the changes with the Efloraa cream within 2-3 weeks. Since hair growth is natural and th process is just slowed down, the effect of using the cream would continue for a few weeks. However, you will see natural growth after a few weeks of stopping the application.
Can men use Eflora cream?
While it is more common in women, if it is required by men, they can use the cream too. It would work the same way as it works for women. You need to take the same precautions as women.