- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Efatop PE Emollient Cream
Efatop PE cream is manufactured by Adcock Ingram. It is used to maintain skin’s moisture level and treat skin disorders. It moisturizes the skin to treat and prevent dry, flaky, and itchy skin irritations.
Efatop PE cream, manufactured by Adcock Ingram, is used to treat skin disorders and maintain skin’s moisture level. The Efatop PE cream is enriched with olive oil, sodium lactate, sodium pyrrolidone carboxylate, and vitamin E. The cream is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, scaly, rough and itchy skin irritations.
Emollients soften and moisturize the skin and decrease the itching and flaking.
How to Use Efatop PE Emollient Cream?
- Cleanse the skin with water and pat dry
- Apply a considerable amount of cream on the skin
- Massage gently for absorption
- Re-apply if required
Vitamin E and Olive oil provide a moisturizing effect on the skin and make it look elegant and soft.
Sodium Lactate in the lotion plays the role of an additive in the skincare products. The compound is a natural moisturizer and is used to make the solution denser and thicker.
Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylate is a natural moisturizer present in almost every living cell and therefore responsible for transmitting nourishment and moisture to the skin. Olive oil helps to create a moisture-filled environment which enables skin cells to rejuvenate and repair.
How Does Efatop PE Cream Work?
Efatop works by producing the anti-ageing effect, treating the skin disorders, nourishing and moisturizing the skin, reducing UVB skin tumours, and decreasing the intensity of radio-dermatitis
- Consult your doctor before applying on open wounds, dry, irritated, chapped or skin-burned skin.
- Wash your skin before applying the Efatop PE cream. Clean and dry the affected area to be treated.
- Do not wash the treated area immediately after applying the cream. Also, avoid the use of other products on the treated area before consulting your doctor
- Avoid any contact with eyes, mouth or nose
Side-Effects of Efatop PE Emollient Cream
You may experience some minor or major side-effects of using this cream which can be- burning, stinging, redness, or irritation. Consult your doctor if you experience any unlikely side-effects or if things go sideways.
Seek immediate medical help if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction including rashes or itching, severe dizziness or trouble breathing.