Buy Efaderm Cream Online at Livayush
Efaderm cream is manufactured by Galderma which is used to heal burn injuries, reduce ocular surface discomfort by showing anti-bacterial activity, nourishing and moisturizing the skin. It also treats acne vulgaris, arrhythmias, melasma and other skin conditions. It also suppresses the melanogenesis in vitro.
Efaderm also shows results as an anti-aging moisturizer that makes skin feel soft and flexible
Efaderm is composed of-
- Refined sunflower oil 10 %W/W;
- Sodium chloride 0.5 %W/W;
- Sodium lactate 2 %W/W;
- Sodium pyrrolidone carboxylic acid 2.5 %W/W.
How to Use Efaderm?
- Wash your hands before and after applying the cream.
- Clean and dry the affected area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream on the affected area. Applying an excessive amount may result in peeling so, use just enough quantity to cover the area.
- Don’t wash the treated area immediately after applying. Also, avoid using other products in that area unless told by your doctor.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Store at a temperature not higher than 25℃ (do not freeze).
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and nose. In case of any accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Follow the directions for using the cream as directed by your physician or on the label.
Side Effects of Efaderm Cream
There no reports of severe side effects of efaderm cream. In rare cases, you may experience burning, tingling, redness, and itching. However, if this condition persists or you experience any allergic reaction, immediately stop using the cream and consult your doctor.