Uses Of Desonide Lotion
It is used to treat and control allergic disorders like swelling, redness, and itching.
How To Use Desonide Lotion
The dosage and administration of Dosetile Desonide Lotion have a few simple steps that need to be performed properly.
Step 1: Cleanse and dry the area of application of the lotion.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of Dosetile Desonide Lotion in the affected area
Step 3: Wash your hands properly after application unless your hands are a part of the affected area.
Perform this process 2-3 times a day or as prescribed by your doctor.
Side Effects Of Dosetil Desonide Lotion
The common side effects of the Dosetil Desonide Lotion and their symptoms are mentioned below. If any of them are moving towards a serious stage, you should immediately contact your physician or consultant.
- Blurred vision, or seeing halos around lights
- Uneven heartbeats
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Weight gain, puffiness in your face
- Tired feeling
- Stinging or burning of treated skin
- Skin itching or irritation
- Dry, scaly, or peeling skin
- Acne, skin rash
- Stretch marks
- Lightened color of treated skin
- Folliculitis (redness or crusting around your hair follicles)
- Severe skin redness where the medicine was applied
- Signs of skin infection (swelling, redness, warmth, oozing.
Read all the warnings of usage as mentioned on the package.
Dosetil Desonide Lotion may interact with other medications, so care should be taken while using it. To help prevent interactions, you may consult your doctor to schedule your other medications carefully. Inform your practitioner about all vitamins, herbs, and medicines you are currently taking.