- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 10x - 21%
Clobetasol Propionate Cream 15gm
Among the conditions that Temovate cream treats include eczema, psoriasis, and allergic reactions, as well as inflammation and itching. Moreover, the cream can be used to manage mild to moderate plaque psoriasis.
Clobetasol Propionate Cream is designed and manufactured by Mascot Health Services Pvt., this topical medication is used to treat itchiness, inflammation, and eczema caused by many skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema, and allergies.
There is 0.5 mg/g clobetasol propionate in clobetasol propionate cream, and it has anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic, and vasoconstrictive properties. In order to treat their side effects and reactions, the cream is used along with other medications.
How to Use Clobetasol Propionate Cream?
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry before applying the cream. It is important to clean and dry the affected area.
- Apply a thin layer of the Clobetasol Propionate Cream on the affected area and gently rub it in o that the skin can absorb it properly.
- Use twice daily with a gap of 8 hours or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not wrap, cover or change the variation until asked by your doctor.
- It is important to wash your hands after the application as it will help you avoid getting in touch with other body parts.
- Do not over-apply to get faster results.
- Use the cream only on the affected areas.
- Avoid keeping it within the reach of children or animals as it can have harmful effects.
- Avoid getting the cream in your eyes or mouth as it can cause negative effects.
- Use this cream only after the prescribed condition. It is not to be used as a moisturizer etc.
- Always use the recommended dosage. Do over or under-apply the cream as it can tamper with the desired results.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use the cream and consult your doctor.
Side Effects of Clobetasol Propionate Cream 0.05
Once you start using the Clobetasol Propionate Cream, you might experience some stinging sensation, burning, itchiness, dryness, flakiness, or redness. This is because the skin is adjusting to the cream and the effects will go away. You must seek the doctor’s advice only if the side effects persist for a long time. In case of any serious side effects like thinning, discoloration, stretch marks, unwanted hair growth, hair bumps, etc, immediately stop using the product and seek medical treatment.
There are very fewer chances of having any kind of allergic reaction to Clobetasol Propionate Cream until you have an allergy to any of its composition. In case of any prior allergies, tell your doctor about it and always do a patch test before.
How Clobetasol Propionate Cream works
The cream is used to treat itchiness, inflammation, and eczema caused by many skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema, and allergies. It contains 0.5 mg/g clobetasol propionate in clobetasol propionate cream, and it has anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic, and vasoconstrictive properties. In order to treat their side effects and reactions, the cream is used along with other medications.
Uses of Clobetasol Propionate Cream
Clobetasol Propionate cream can be used to treat a variety of problems and skin diseases like eczema, glaucoma, etc. It can also treat some problems like acne or other fungal infections. It contains 0.5 mg/g clobetasol propionate in clobetasol propionate cream, and it has anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic, and vasoconstrictive properties. Make sure to use the cream consistently and follow the instruction provided by the doctor to get maximum benefits.
Clobetasol Propionate Cream composition
Each gram of clobetasol propionate cream, 0.05% contains 0.5 mg of clobetasol propionate, in a vehicle base composed of hypromellose, propylene glycol, mineral oil, polyoxyethylene glycol 300 isostearate, carbomer 1342, sodium hydroxide and purified water.
Dosage of Clobetasol Propionate Cream
Clobetasol Propionate cream is to be used twice a day or as directed by your dermatologist. You can also refer to the cover it is packed in and read the directions. Clobetasol Propionate cream is not to be overapplied or underapplied as it can have adverse effects. Tus make sure that you are following the steps and instructions correctly. In case you skip any dodge, apply as soon as you remember which is before 8 hours of the second application, or just continue with your regular dosage.
The active ingredient in Clobetasol Propionate cream is clobetasol propionate which helps to work as an antibacterial proponent that kills harmful bacteria in the skin. It helps to get rid f many skin problems like eczema and glaucoma, etc. Some Inactive Ingredients in the cream include hypromellose, propylene glycol, mineral oil, polyoxyethylene glycol 300 isostearate, carbomer 1342, sodium hydroxide, and purified water.
You can store Clobetasol Propionate cream at a cool and dry temperature. The temperature must be below 30 degrees. You do not have to refrigerate the product. Keep it out of the reach of children or animals.
Clobetasol Propionate Cream Benefits
Clobetasol Propionate cream has Clobetasol Propionate as its active ingredient that helps to fight against the bacteria or fungi in the skin. It helps the skin to fight any other kind of skin-related problems that might induce reactions like scars, mars, discoloration, or acne.
Precautions and Warning
- Always keep it out of direct sun exposure.
- Make sure that the cream is not expired. Do not use it past its expiration date.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken or it is punctured.
- Keep it out of the reach of children or animals.
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid using the cream and consult your doctor for the same.
- Always apply good quality sunscreen and wear protective clothing.
- Always get a patch test done before applying the cream.
- Tell about your allergies to the doctor before buying.
- Always research the cream and its ingredients before you start applying the cream to avoid any major reactions.
- Be consistent with the cream, do not overapply as it can cause harmful reactions.
- Make sure to always use good quality sunscreen with higher SPF. Cover yourself with protective clothing to avoid any damage.
- Please be aware of the fake product floating online and always buy from a reputable brand or company.
- Do not mix this medication with other creams or gels until advised by your doctor.
- Do not apply chemical substances right over the application of the cream
Buying Guide of Clobetasol Propionate Cream
You can buy the Clobetasol Propionate cream easily on the Livayush website. The online store is already giving away the product in a very discounted range. There are also great offers available if you buy the cream in bulk. Do read the great customer feedback for your satisfaction. Be aware of the fake products floating online. You can also buy this medication over the counter.
How long does it take clobetasol cream to work?
It would take at least 2-3 weeks of consistent application of Clobetasol Propionate cream to show some visible results. Always be consistent with the cream without missing the dosage. Do not overapply. Each skin type is different and it would also vary a person.
How long should you use clobetasol?
You must use Clobetasol Propionate cream once or twice every day for 2-3 weeks initially. You can see visible changes during this period. Consult your doctor about the change in dosage or any other change and follow that.
Is clobetasol a strong steroid?
Clobetasol Propionate cream is not a steroid. It contains Clobetasol Propionate as its antibacterial active ingredient. It helps to fight off the bacteria which can cause skin deformities and increase in production of acne and pimples.
Is clobetasol stronger than hydrocortisone?
Clobetasol Propionate and hydrocortisone help to fight against the infection and bacteria and the problems related to it. Most people prefer Clobetasol Propionate as it has lesser side effects. However, for some hydrocortisone might suit them better. One must refer to their dermatologist and get their skin tested for better usage of the cream.
Does clobetasol heal skin?
Clobetasol Propionate cream contains Clobetasol Propionate as its active ingredient which has some antibacterial properties. It helps to fight off the bacteria which can cause some kind of deformities and increase in production of acne and pimples.
Does clobetasol stop itching?
Clobetasol Propionate cream is antibacterial and inhibits the growth of bacteria in the skin which can cause swelling, acne, itching, redness, and inflammation. It also stops diseases like eczema, psoriasis, glaucoma, etc.
Does clobetasol treat fungus?
Clobetasol Propionate cream treats multiple problems related to skin. It also helps to heal different skin diseases like psoriasis, eczema, glaucoma, and other conditions like inflammation, excessive heating, itching, acne, etc. The cream can be used with other medication if prescribed by your doctor to treat more diseases.
Is clobetasol propionate harmful to the skin?
No, Clobetasol Propionate cream is not harmful to the skin and rather treats bacteria and fungus. It helps to reduce itchiness redness, inflammation, swelling, etc. Only over-application can cause harm to the skin so make sure you follow the doctor’s advice with all due seriousness.