Cetrilak Cetrimide Solutions
Cetrilak Cetrimide solution is an antibiotic solution used to treat burns, cuts and wounds. As it contains cetrimide 5% that will help to kill bacteria and other harmful agents and protects the wound against injections
- Purified water IP — 100.0 percent v/v.
- Cetrimide IP — 5.0 percent w/v.
- Isopropyl alcohol IP — 10.0 percent v/v
- Perfume — q.s.
The Way to Remove Acne Naturally
- Hypersensitivity to any part of this solution.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Children under 1 yearold.
- Asthma or urticaria.
Cetrilak Natural Remedies
You can use it as an antiseptic by minding Cetrilak to 0.5 percent to 1.0 percent (include 10 to 5 parts of water)
The Way to Get Rid of 1:1
- Divides it into a power of about 3 percent (1:1). Apply on wet hair and rinse.
- Cetrimide Cream may be used together with chlorhexidine and benzalkonium chloride.
- With long term continuing use might cause low annoyance at the website of application.
- When using Cetrilac 5 percent Cetrimide solution concurrently with additional A decrease in therapeutic effect.
- Use it just once consulting with the physician.