Brite cream manufactured by Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd has a skin lightening agent- 4% of hydroquinone which is used as a topical application to inhibit an enzyme called tyrosinase, which is an important enzyme in the biosynthesis of melanin pigments. This inhibits the production of melanin pigments which lead to skin lightening.
It is recommended to apply this medicine to the affected areas of the skin twice daily or as instructed by your doctor. Avoid any contact with eyes, nose or mouth. Avoid tanning booths, prolonged sun exposure and sunlamps. Use this medicine regularly to get the most benefit out of it.
How to Use Brite Cream?
This medicine is for external use only. Clean and dry the affected area prior to applying the cream. Wash your hands thoroughly after applying unless hands are the affected ones. Use this medicine as per instructed by the doctor. Always check the label for directions before use.
Uses of Brite Cream
Brite Cream is used to treat, control or prevent the following skin conditions:
- Lightens light brown colour patches on the skin
- Skin discolourations associated with pregnancy
- Protection of skin from ultraviolet rays
- Age spots
Apply your missed dose as soon as you remember. But if it’s almost the time for your next dose, then don’t take that missed dose. Don’t use extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
If you are regularly missing your doses, consider setting an alarm or telling your family members to remind you. Please consult your doctor regarding the changing of your dosing schedule if you are missing your doses frequently.
Hydroquinone Topical and Oxybenzone Topical.
Store this medicine in room temperature and away from sunlight. Keep away from children and pet. Do not flush this medicine into toilets or pour them in the drainage unless instructed to do so. Medicine discarded this way can contaminate the environment.
- Brite cream helps in lightening the skin affected by hyperpigmentation.
- It should always be used together with sunscreens and protective clothing.
- Apply a thin layer around the affected area.
- Avoid getting into eyes or mouth. If this happens, rinse water immediately.
- Initial results may be seen in 4 weeks after regular usage but complete results can be observed after 2-3 months.
- Do not use this for longer than 6-8 weeks without consulting your doctor
- Before using this medicine, discuss with your doctor about your medical history, especially if you have asthma and other skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis.
- Do not use the medicine if you have allergic reactions to it.
Use good quality of sunscreens like Suncote sunscreen lotion to get protection from harmful sun rays while using brite cream.
Major or Minor Side Effects of Brite Cream
Mild burning, skin peeling, redness, stinging, itching and dryness may occur by using Brite day cream. Major side effects may include skin cracking, blistering, and blue-black darkening of the skin. Please seek medical help immediately if things get worse. Inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this medicine.