- 2x - 04%
- 3x - 05%
- 4x - 10%
- 5x - 15%
- 6x - 21%
Benoquin Cream Monobenzone 20%
$39.99 – $49.99
Benoquin cream Monobenzone is a popular treatment for vitiligo patients; recommended by most doctors. This cream helps maintain the skin shade for the patients suffering from depigmentation of the skin.
Product Price List
Buy Benoquin Monobenzone 20% Cream Online
Benoquin Cream Monobenzone 20% is a popular treatment which is recommended by most doctors for treating vitiligo. This cream helps maintain the colour of the skin in the patients who are suffering from the problems relating to depigmentation of the skin.
Vitiligo is a condition that causes the loss of skin colour. It is better to be treated at the early stages because it spreads all over the body with time. The patches appear more around neck, lips, nose, arms, hand and legs.
The main ingredient of this cream is monobenzone, thus it is named as monobenzone cream. It is a skin lightening cream which controls the melanin content in the skin. It is specially designed to treat vitiligo.
Different concentrations are available for monobenzone cream like monobenzone cream 20%, monobenzone cream 40% & monobenzone cream 60%. A high concentration of monobenzone cream usually monobenzone cream 40% & monobenzone cream 60% allows users to get rid of stubborn pigmentation spots and keeps off repigmentation.
How to Use Benoquin Cream?
- Apply a thin layer of this cream on the normal coloured skin for 2-3 times daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Apply sunscreen, not less than SPF15 or protective clothing when stepping out in the sun.
- It may take up to 4 months to get the desired results. Once the desired skin colour is achieved, this cream is generally used to maintain the skin colour. Use only twice a week.
- If adequate results are not seen following four months of Benoquin Cream 20% treatment, the medication should be discontinued. At the point when the ideal level of depigmentation is achieved, Benoquin Cream 20% should be applied regularly depending on the need to maintain depigmentation (normally just two times a week).
If you missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it almost time for the next one, skip the missed dose and follow your regular dosage.
- Tell your doctor if you have any allergy to the ingredients of this cream. Let your pharmacist or doctor know about your past medical history especially of other skin conditions
- Discuss the risks and benefits of using this cream in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Don’t start, stop or change your dosage without consulting your doctor.
- This cream may be harmful if swallowed. If anything does happen, seek medical help immediately.
Information for the Patient
The use of Benoquin Cream 20% is not recommended in any other conditions than scattered vitiligo. Use just for the final depigmentation in extensive vitiligo. Areas of normal skin distant to the area of Benoquin Cream 20% application may become depigmented, and sporadic, excessive, unattractive, and often lasting depigmentation may happen.
- Avoid getting benoquin cream into your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- After using this cream, the skin will be permanently affected and sensitive to the sun. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, sunlamps or tanning booths.
- Do not use this cream for hyperpigmentation.
- Benoquin Cream 20% is a strong depigmenting agent, not a light cosmetic bleach. Try not to use it aside from final depigmentation in extensive vitiligo.
- Keep this, and all meds out of the reach of children. And if there should arise an occurrence of accidental ingestion, call a doctor or a Poison Control Center right away.
Side Effects of Benoquin Cream
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using this cream. Some may include mild burning, skin irritation, redness, cracking or peeling of treated skin.
A very serious allergic reaction to this cream is very rare. However, if any of these conditions get worse, immediately stop using this cream and consult your doctor.
Where to Buy Benoquin Cream Monobenzone 20%?
You can buy monobenzone cream 20%, monobenzone cream 40%, and monobenzone cream 60% over the counter or buy online at low rates from Livayush. Also, you can read benoquin cream reviews online to know more about the effects of this product.