AHAglow Face Wash Gel 60ml
The Way to Eliminate Acne
Ahaglow Face Wash or aha face wash is Powerful face cleanser brings instant benefits for our skin, it features Aloe Vera Glycolic acid, Salicylic acid. The Glycolic acid is effective in battling acnes by raising skin cell turnover. Lactic acid penetrating deeper in uncloging and skin pores out of lightening brownish marks and within. Aloe Vera helps in keeping your skin of infection and parasitic attacks. The Citric acid keep the moisture amounts and can be helpful in cleaning the pores completely. Ahaglow S foam is successful in fighting with all signs of acne and skin breakouts.
AHaglow skin rejuvenating gel face wash is one of the best face washes that are used for the purpose of refreshing, cleansing, and purifying your skin. This face wash can treat acne, pimples, and breakouts. The main role of this face wash is to remove or reduce the dead skin cells present on your skin by developing new skin cells. It gently cleanses and unclogs the skin’s pores in order to give your skin a fresh look. This face wash is specifically designed for oily skin. However, you can use it for all skin types.
Uses of AHaglow Face Wash Gel
AHaglow face wash gel is the best cleansing and foaming face wash for cleaning your face and wiping out all the impurities present on your face. However, some of its main uses are mentioned below.
- This excellent face wash is used for rejuvenating the skin and destroying the dead skin cells present on your skin.
- It helps reduce the fine lines, wrinkles, and aging marks from your skin naturally.
- It is used to improve the texture of your skin by removing the dead skin cells in your skin.
- This product can be used as an assistant in the treatment of mild to moderate acne or pimple breakouts.
- Another unique use of AHaglow face wash gel is to unblock the skin pores by cleansing them.
- This unique face wash helps to keep your skin hydrated and nourished.
How AHaglow Face Wash Gel Work?
AHaglow skin rejuvenating face wash gel works by restoring the shedding of dead skin cells present in your skin and by contributing to the growth of new skin cells. Its sole purpose is to cleanse your skin pores from deep inside and rejuvenate your skin. It renews your skin by removing dead skin cells and cleansing the skin. Aloe vera, the main ingredient of this product increases the absorption of generally applied steroids. In this way, your skin pores get cleansed thereby giving you a fresh-looking and energized skin.
How To Use AHaglow Face Wash Gel?
You should follow these instructions before using this face wash gel. We have mentioned some of them below.
- First, wash your face gently with lukewarm water. Pat dry after washing your face with a clean towel.
- Take a small to average amount of AHaglow face wash gel on your palm.
- Apply it onto your face with your fingertips in a slow and circular motion.
- Try to develop a gentle lather on your face and rinse your face with clean water afterward.
- Apply a good moisturizer on your face after this entire process.
This product is composed of the following ingredients that are listed below.
- Glycolic acid used as an exfoliator.
- Sodium cocoyl apple amino acid as a gentle cleanser.
- Decyl glucoside as an anti-drying agent.
- Vitamin E as an anti-oxidant.
Possible Benefits of Using AHaglow Face Wash Gel
AHaglow face wash gel has a lot of benefits that are listed and explained as follows.
- This face wash is specially formulated with powerful ingredients that are meant to replenish and rejuvenate your skin.
- It benefits your skin by reducing the signs of aging like wrinkles, dry patches, and sagging skin.
- AHaglow face wash gel helps in improving the skin tone and texture of your skin.
- It is beneficial in maintaining the skin’s natural pH value.
- Ahaglow face wash gel benefits you in getting clearer skin without drying your face.
Side Effects of Using AHaglow Face Wash Gel
This face wash doesn’t have a long list of side effects. However, there are some side effects that can be caused by the regular usage of this skin-rejuvenating face wash gel. Some of them are written below.
- You may experience dryness, and dark, or rough patches on your skin.
- A burning or tingling sensation on your face.
- Mild to moderate redness and swelling on the face.
- You may experience minor irritation in your skin.
Thus, you should consult your doctor before using this face wash.
The active ingredients contained in AHaglow face wash gel are mentioned below.
- Acrylate Copolymer
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Sodium Cocoyl
- Apple Amino Acid
- Decyl Glucoside
- Colored Minicapsules
- Glycolic acid
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Purified Water
- Aloe Vera
- Polysorbate 80
- Store this face wash gel at a cool temperature, not above 25 degrees Celsius.
- Keep this product away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze this product.
- Ensure to place it out of reach of infants or small children.
There are some general instructions that should be followed while using AHaglow face wash gel. Some of them are written below.
- You should read the outer label carefully before using this product.
- It is better to use it two times daily, once in the morning and at night before going to bed.
- Use it as advised by your physician or skincare specialist.
- It is better to inform your doctor about all the previously used face washes or cleansers.
Precautions and Warnings
There are some precautions and warnings that should be followed while using this face wash gel. Some of them are mentioned below.
- First, go for a complete skin checkup by a skincare specialist. It will let you examine your skin issues in a better way.
- If you are suffering from any serious skin health issues, then consult your doctor for medical supervision.
- Study about its active ingredients and do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- In case of any type of irritation or skin infection, you should discontinue using it immediately.
Some Safety Tips
There are some safety tips that should be followed while using this face wash gel.
- This face wash gel is generally used to treat acne or acne vulgaris conditions. So, it is advised to take your skin doctor’s advice before using this product.
- If you are a pregnant lady, then you should be careful while using this product. It may cause rashes, itching, or irritation on your skin.
- Apply sunscreen before stepping out in the Sun as you may experience sensitivity to sunburns.
- You should keep it away from children, infants, and pets.
You can buy AHaglow face wash gel from our website LivAyush. Com at cheaper rates. However, you can also purchase it from any pharmaceutical store or medical shop. This face wash gel is easily available at any over-the-counter drug store.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does AHaglow face wash gel interact with other acne treatment medicines?
There are very less chances of the interaction of this face wash gel with other acne treatment medicines. If you are using any other skin treatment products, then inform your doctor about those products.
2. Can AHaglow rejuvenating face wash gel help in treating the problem of aging?
Yes, this face wash gel has anti-aging properties as it contains aloe vera and glycolic acid that stimulates the growth of collagen and elastin. It would make your skin more firm and elastic. So, it ultimately reduces the effects of aging.
3. Name some side effects of using this face wash gel.
Some serious side effects of using this face wash gel are redness on the skin, dryness, rough patches, itchiness, and irritation.
4. What is the main reason behind the occurrence of acne on your skin?
Acne or pimples occur due to the clogging of the skin pores and the collection of oil, and dirt inside them. During puberty, the oil glands of your skin become active and lead to the development of acne. However, some common factors that cause acne or breakouts include hormonal changes, insufficient diet, stress factors, and problems in the stomach.
5. What would happen if your eyes or nose come in contact with AHaglow face wash gel?
Rinse your eyes properly with water as this product contains a certain amount of chemicals that would be harmful to your eyes and nose.